The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 🆚 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

I want to join too.
How do I join?

1 Like

No matter where we are bro. We’ll make it.:+1::handshake:

2 Likes

x4x7pm hey man there you go

1 Like

Count me in @PowerfulNFPWarrior
I would like to join "The Miraculous Beasts"
Sharing Code- ko8y31
Let’s Give Our Best :+1: :fire:

4 Likes

Very noice.
And that fills the last spot on our team.
@PowerfulNFPWarrior I wasn’t expecting entries to be filled so soon :joy::joy::joy:. That’s good though we can start the challenge asap now, probably tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

4 Likes

I like to join with green team

1 Like

I am sorry @nofaplegend96 , @Yure , @shinsusenju and @obiwan_66 i am adding @rewire_user in the last spot as he messaged before you all, it was tough for me, as i am in boards this year i can’t have 8 participants, stay tuned with us and wait either for the next season or someone get eliminated (may this never happen).

I am really sorry guys .

7 Likes

Brother @PowerfulNFPWarrior we all will move forward together :heart:. It’s very hard to be on Current streak 0.
We have to Fight hard brothers :triumph:.

4 Likes

Hey man it’s totally my fault that I was late , please don’t be sorry. I’ll wait till the time comes. All the best :grin:

3 Likes

Let’s rock brothers :smirk_cat::smirk_cat:

Thanks @shinsusenju :smile::smile:

4 Likes

Hey guys here’s the blue team:

And here’s the green team

Both teams have 6 warriors now time to start the battle today.

All the rules in short below :arrow_down::arrow_down:

1.Check in daily – 1 point

2.Winning 1v1 battle – 5 points
Challenge any warrior. You can challenge any warrior, during challenge you both will chllenge in workout, meditation and study whoever will do these sessions more will win.
This battle will last for 1 week i.e, every sunday and you challenge another warrior after 1 week (next sunday) if you want.

Note
Today’s the preparation day, challenge any warrior and the 1v1 battle will start from tomorrow.

3.Completing you weekly goals --5 points
Share weekly goals every sunday and for completing 75% of your goals you will earn 3 points and for completing all goals you will earn 5 points

4.Completing monthly goals

Share monthly goals at the start of the month and for completing 75% of your goals you will earn 8 points and for completing all goals you will earn 12 points.

Note
As we are starting this tomorrow share your goals which you can complete in 11 days and earn half points that is 4 and 6 for completing them 75% and 100% respectively.

Don’t relapse as your team will lose 15 points because of your mistake

Each goal is important and everyone has to follow make your team win

What is convincing power

I have provided you all 2 conv. powers. If majority of your teammates wants to eliminate you because of your bad performance you can convince them ,if they all (majority) are convinced you can continue otherwise you will be eliminated and if you disappoint them third time they will you will be eliminated. There’s a special(not that special) section for eliminated players. You can only convince your team 2 times throughout the championship

Feel free to message if you have any doubt

Let the war against PMO and our old selves begin. :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Miraculous Beasts already got a head start… let’s see if United Alphas can catch up :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

4 Likes

@TheBigSP bro I would like to do a 1v1 study challenge with you😈…Should we start today?

Weekly Goal- Cold shower everyday

Monthly goal - Workout everyday

Check in :white_check_mark: - 1 point

2 Likes

So, we have to choose our opponent or will you give a opponent @PowerfulNFPWarrior?:thinking:
As @Dean_Ambrose Choosed his opponent. So, just asked.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s written in Rules , you can choose your opponent

2 Likes

Yes, I read now. I may have missed that one.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to challenge @prothekter_aden for 1 week.
Brother will you accept my Challenge?:triumph:

2 Likes

You can choose your opponent

Yeah

2 Likes

Please read this one ,

2 Likes

I have really really bad handwriting :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:, i need tips to fix this

3 Likes