The Championship of warriors (Battle of 6 🆚 6) [12/12 participants] ENTRIES CLOSED

Did he?
Okay then NP
Update it at your own pace bro
:rofl:

1 Like

NP? What it means🤔
20 characters

2 Likes

No problem is NP in short

1 Like

I am sad to hear this brother, :weary::weary:, today @anon1922544 also relapsed and yesterday me :pleading_face::pleading_face:, but don’t worry. This time we have to come back, we can’t make our team lose.

Remember ,when it can’t satisfy you after doing it thousands of time then how can it satisfy you by doing it one more time.

We can’t waste our team’s effort, we all are together bro, I don’t want anyone (including green team) to relapse from now :fire::fire:.

Let’s show our highest potential to the devil :japanese_ogre:.

6 Likes

It’s high time for us now( BLUE TEAM) we have to be strong :muscle::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah buddy

Time to be more serious

4 Likes

Yeah ,I did 8.5hrs yesterday and 7hrs on Monday …

Exercise :x:
Meditation :white_check_mark: (10 minutes)

@PowerfulNFPWarrior bro we have to tell our meditation, study and Exercise time by the end of the week and the one with more will win . Am I right ?

4 Likes

As you wish buddy :smile::smile:, you can tell everyday or at the last, just mentioning your timing on time is important :smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Daily Check In :heavy_check_mark:

1. Study 4 hours
  2. Meditation :x:
  3. Exercise :x:
    A tough day :confounded::confounded: will do better tomorrow, Gambarimasu :relieved::relieved:

Have anyone watched big hero 6 and cars all three movies :relieved::relieved:

3 Likes

Cars I had.
All 3 parts
But what happened?

1 Like

I have watched Big hero6 and Cars 1 only …

2 Likes

Nothing i was just asking casually, the way McQueen tranformed and lost doc Hudson died,

It’s an motivational movie for us.:fire:

1 Like

Bro i just wanted to ask were those movies emotional for you or not :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah the way McQueen overcame his sadness, and transformed was :fire::fire:.

Cars 1 :-- Never be too confident and be humble . Learn from everyone either smaller or older than you .

Cars 2 :-- anything for friends

Cars 3 :-- Don’t just be sad because of your failures, don’t blame the circumstances, just move on and evolve yourself. And most importantly don’t break your commitments for the people who love you. Don’t let your prestige down.

We should also use these 3 things to be successful in life and nofap. Watch it whenever urge hit you, if you haven’t watched it yet.

1 Like

Here’s the leaderboard.

1 Like

2021-07-20T18:30:00Z

Check in :white_check_mark:
Study - 7hrs

1 Like

@Dean_Ambrose , have you checked in yesterday??

2 Likes

Nope …

(302938383))

2 Likes