The Ambitious One's Ranthouse

yeah youre stuck in “that” cycle.
it will take lots of efforts but once you get out of that you will be unbreakable.
that is like cycle that keeps breaking your self esteem and with each relapse you feel more and more hopeless. you feel like cheating with yourself.
dont let it grow bro, it has grown up to me too much in the past. and it might leave you a scar.
what are you preparing for?

4 Likes

Jee mains 2025‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

4 Likes

try to break out of it soon, are you procastinating also i guess?

3 Likes

Not as much as earlier , but theres still little procrastination

3 Likes

I always end up relapsing twice or thrice after a significantly long break . Thats the problem , I can’t take it and now its worse . Instead of crying , I need to face the reality .

3 Likes

You’re lucky you can cry after relapsing. I always feel empty when I relapse, I just feel “nothing”.

But I do know that there is feeling that can never disappear; anger.

You aren’t actually feeling sad when you relapse, it’s the absence of the rest of feelings that gives you this kind of feeling similar to sadness. PMO kills emotions but the least emotion it kills is anger cause it’s pure energy.

Anger is not always about being mad, I associate anger with desire to be better, for vengeance against PMO, that desire to be better than yesterday and make it up for all those moments I wasted in vain.

The real question is how? What changes in mindset will you need to make cause clearly your mindset needs to change. I am struggling with my own I won’t lie but I hope that I’m getting closer to figure it out.

For me it’s passivity or laziness. There comes moments where I suddenly don’t get any urgency to do or not do a task. I normalize doing or not doing a habit/addiction. This problem is caused by laziness, even a small fraction of it, and I must exercise being “not lazy” all the time in my daily life.

By being not lazy anymore, like getting up from my comfortable bed and clean my room, I add proof to my new identify that I am developing that I am not lazy, I do affirmation that I am a man who can make anything happen and do hard things.

And you are a man who did 10 months nofap before. Because of that mindset you had. PMO didn’t look like a monster to you like it is now. You were focusing on developing and gaining new benefits more. You were focusing more on being happy. On being @The_Ambitious_One I once knew.

Willpower is needed in the end, you can’t deny that. It’s not easy peasy to quit. If you don’t have the desire to quit in the first place, and most importantly the mindset to continue feeling that desire every single day, you might fail at some point.

Even if the doors are open to you, you still need willpower, no matter how small, to walk through it.

3 Likes

It’s all we have to face at one point of time. Well I would say you should be proud of yourself. Don’t mistake me. Many people even ppl around me think fa**ing and doing other bad habits so cool and common. But we guys know what it is and we worry about it. We accept the guilt. 90% of the ppl don’t do it. And when you are clear of your prblms you are halway there man. We can get through it.

3 Likes

As you mentioned, it’s the fear that holds us from moving towards glory. But the fear doesn’t know who we are and what can we do. I was in your situation not once but many times. So all I can tell you is, don’t expect a sudden change. Move gradually like make very small changes around your environment, your routine and everything from the time you wake up to the time you sleep.

When negativity pops up your mind, just think about something that brings you smile for no reason just because it is what it is. Like thinking about your parents in the surge of negativity thoughts would automatically prompt you to do what you need to do without any hesitation.

Success is not a big think. It’s all the average things which most people fail to do. So move gradually. Expect nothing. Move through your life like the waves. Take breaks when needed which refreshes you not returning you to hell. I want that @nofapperaadi back man. Make sure to unleash the best version of yourself. We are counting on you, @The_Ambitious_One

3 Likes

We want the youngest member of this forum to make us look like nothing again

(Jk :joy:)

Come on bro, get back up again :muscle:t2: :fire:

20 times a day…

3 Likes

Agreed
I have felt this several times , when I think of the things it has brought to me and the time wasted , I have many times used this anger as a medium to increase my willpower.
When there is that urge and want to remove it all and take revenge of making me like this , it doesnt take me much to stay motivated and get rid of urges . Even the first time , I was into nofap , it was due to same very anger turned willpower . ;

This time , I had self induced too much negativity and fear , more because of the ticking timer and thoughts that I will never be able to overcome this. All of my drive was getting diluted after a while .
But now , it feels like I know what I need to do for now . I kind of now , how I can increase and maintain that ‘anger’ turned willpower throughout . I need to think more clearly . Thank you very much

Fr , I was trying to forget an addiction off :skull:

Noted , I do need to rehabilitate my habits .

Thats what i was thinking to do just before this , everything is for them and even if I might have nothing , I owe them all that hardwork and fight .

Dang , I didnt think I needed this so much . Ty bro @rajameghanan

This was damn motivating

Alright brothers , thank you for that , I really needed that .
Its time to rise , I promise to make it worth it
no more judgements , no more thinking before and after , only hardwork. I just have to cultivate it the right way .

4 Likes

Just bringing back funny moments :grin:

4 Likes

also saw this not much below it :skull:

3 Likes

Good also indulge in some challenges. @Binocular got golden pencil challenge which is a study time challenge. Check out if interested.

2 Likes

So are you in 11th class like me brother I am also thinking about it .

3 Likes

Im in 12th bro ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

2 Likes

And did you get anything from that relapse now? I actually believe it’s a good coincidence to remind you that relapsing is never worth it. You never benefit from it. Always remind yourself this way every time you’re about to relapse

2 Likes

Ohh I see it’s rare to see 16 year old in 12th

3 Likes

yeah I joined school a bit early
also my birthday comes at the end of the year thats why

2 Likes

He lied to me at first I thought we had the same age :skull: but he was 14 when he joined this place

2 Likes

nah I time travelled

2 Likes