🔥 The 21-day improvement challenge

download

21 days, all out

My last few days have not been my best, and I have been lapse and ill-disciplined.
So I made this challenge to get back on track.

For the next 21 days:

1. I will sleep by 10 pm unless there are unavoidable circumstances and wake up by 5 am unless there are unavoidable circumstances or loss of sleep
  2. After I wake up, I will spend at least 45 minutes to spend time with God
  3. Meditate at least 10 minutes everyday
  4. Not watch any YouTube shorts, or YouTube video not related to self-improvement
  5. Go out somewhere at least once every two days
  6. Do my daily chores, like cleaning my environment, doing the laundry everyday without fail
  7. Call my parents at least once a day
  8. Never ever masturbate, or watch ■■■■. I will be clean with the help of God.
  9. Go to the gym every other day unless I am unable to go
  10. Always be early for any class/meet I have

This is to post for accountability.
If you want to join in, feel free, but I won’t be waiting for anyone more than 24 hours after I make this post.

Oh, you’re still here?
Damn, maybe you’ll be able to pull it off after all.
Just in case anyone is interested, I have put the following things for motivation.

theme for this challenge: THE COMEBACK :fire:

song for this challenge:

Quotes for this challenge:

To have a comeback, you have to have a setback

I don’t need to shout to be heard, my actions speak for themselves.

I may not be the loudest person in the room, but my presence speaks volumes

My solitude is my sanctuary

1% better everyday

7 Likes

No bro, polozheine doesn’t match you.
Let me suggest the best song for your comeback:

2 Likes

I’m down bro! Count me in, I’ll fight beside you! I can’t do everything you have on your list but I will definitely work on self improvement!

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile: it is a nice song.
But I will still go with the old one, because it’s a little more lowkey song- not so fast paced. And the ideas behind that song and characters associated with it are something I like.

1 Like

Awesome!
Of course. If anyone joins this challenge they are free to make their own goals for the next 21 days. Everyone is on a different story.
I would not advise more than 10 goals, because then focus will be reduced.

So @Finding_Myself what are your goals for the next 21 days? That you will do everyday.

2 Likes

Count me in brother @debellator I want to join this 21 days improvement challenge.

2 Likes

Great :+1: just put in your 10 goals (max 10 for focus). Can be the same as mine or different as you like.
21 days after you post is the deadline. Make sure to journal or update here daily so that at the end of 21 days you can look back and reflect.

2 Likes
  1. Learning graphic design photoshop daily
  2. Complete 3 Question sets of Physics and Chemistry daily
  3. 15 minutes meditation + exercise
  4. Drink sufficient water daily
  5. Complete 30 English to Odia Translation for RC
  6. 10 push ups
  7. Walk 2 km daily
  8. Chant God daily
  9. Read a page of a book
  10. Improve painting
2 Likes

It’s not going as good as I would have liked it to, but I’m pushing on to reach my goal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.