The 1% men Club ! 👑

I will be starting a new journey from now on to enter the next year 2024 with good habits, Don’t Wanna waste any more time enough of being a mediocre, Let’s become the best version of ourselves :muscle:

Sharing code - ko8y31

Current streak - 5 days
Highest streak - 120 days
Age - 21
Gender - M
Location - India :india:

Habits I want before entering year 2024 - (Keeping it minimalistic one or two habits at a time)

Priority -

:white_check_mark: Wake up before 6 am
:white_check_mark: Take Sunlight for 5 min (Helps u better in falling asleep early, beneficial for your skin and u get Vitamin D also)
:white_check_mark: Do your anki reviews before brushing (Anki is a flashcard app u can search it on youtube zach highley explains about it very well)
:white_check_mark: Study for 2 hour in the morning (Effective focused study with 15 min break after 45 min of intense focus)
:white_check_mark: Go to Gym everyday

Extra -

:white_check_mark: Cold Showers in the morning itself
:white_check_mark: Keeping things Organised (Read it in an article if u waste 30 min of your day in searching for the key u need or something u need just because you didn’t keep it in the right place then you would probably spend 3-4 years of your life searching for those things because of your unorganised place)
:white_check_mark: Sleep Before 10 30 pm
:white_check_mark: No social Media (30 min in total)

goku-warm-up

Will keep adding more habits as I keep moving forward
# If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win. The Only way to win is to Fight :muscle: :fire:

10 Likes

It’s my Day 0. I also wanted to enter 2024 as a Good and healthy person So I am In.

4 Likes

This is my BCA report I am severely underweight
I got a really wrong idea about my height as well its 170 cm !
My target weight is 64 kg
Will go to gym every single day and upload my progress here
No looking back got a 3 months Gym plan
Will go to Gym Before college waking up super early
No more skinny me, Enough of me being average
No one’s gonna come and change my circumstances I am just gonna be another nobody on the face of earth
I want the world to know of m existence in order to help the one’s I care about and most importantly myself, I must become the best version of myself :muscle:

Fuckkk all my excuses !
Let’s Fight together everyone, Let’s Goooooo :fire:

6 Likes

Nice brother ! Let’s Give our best We can conquer anything we set our mind to ! :fire:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxuLhQRv2Gu/

4 Likes

Day 1 :muscle:

Age - 20
Weight - 43 kg

5 Likes

Achievement :beginner:

Since I wanna focus both on my fitness and Academics I will post regarding both,

On the recent test I Got 15/20 Marks in Mathematics

Will focus on getting full marks on the next test few people got more marks then me but since I got better than last time on which I scored 5/20, So I will count it as progress
Keep Grinding :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

There’s no need to go to the gym every day. Rest is as important as training for gaining muscle mass.

Train 3-4 times per week and rest in the other days. But the best is to talk to a professional to make a program for you.

4 Likes

Thanks brother more power to you as well :muscle:

Yeah that’s the most important part, thanks for the advice brother !

4 Likes

Yeah that’s important I take 6-7 hours of sleep and Gym remains close on sunday so that’s a break and somedays I might get super busy so that’s another break but what I meant was I wanna make myself consistent so I will try to go to gym on working days and eat a lot !
Appreciate ur advice Man :muscle:

Yeah for sure !

5 Likes

I am also underweight Weight - 45kg My height is 164cm(still increasing ) Age 15 Male Targeted weight -75kg But bro your height is higher then me but your weight is :bone: When I see myself there is nothing more than skeleton I think due to fapping I am the most skinny guy but bro Now you are worthy of this title because you are on whole another level :trophy: Joke aside let’s improve ourselves brother :muscle:.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.