Swati's Diary - A Journey of becoming better at life

All the Best. Hope we all will clear that !!

That was massive.

Maybe that’ll sound harsh but that Relationship was Never Gonna work, just bcz of him (saying by experiences).

Anyway, more power to you for your journey and yeah for NEET too (only 75 days left )

8 Likes

Yeah I am trying . Thanks for your support .

8 Likes

This story is so similar with me . It happened with me in 2018. I was so simple :grin: like you then made more than 1 year streak and now i researchd on nofap and love matter and many more on emotional traps.
Now a days i am very heartless person, controlling my emotions.

11 Likes

It’s never a good idea to get back with an ex.
Hope you clear the exams and get in a good Govt. College. And you made the right call by starting a diary.

I’m sorry that you had to go through something like that. I cannot begin to imagine the trauma you must’ve endured. You did the right thing by telling your parents. I hope you heal with time and the support of this community. :v:

7 Likes

It’s a lot different for us buddy :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you so much to all of you guys . I just wish that it will go well from now onwards .

7 Likes

It was like a movie and you presented it that way too :joy:.
Bhagwaan aapka mangal karen.

8 Likes

Hmm…yeah but that was real :sweat_smile:
That’s what happened in reality .
P.S. - Shukriya

3 Likes

Good to hear that you are moving on now and trying to walk on the path of self-love. Forget what happened in the past but never forget the lessons, be kind but know when to say no. And last thing you are not stupid, it’s how life teaches us lesson. All the best for the upcoming exams. :fire:

P.S. - Congrats on starting your Diary. :smiley:

5 Likes

400 days sheeshh :fire::fire::fire::fire:!

I am feeling sorry but I must say that you are a strong and brave lady !

Hey, you dropped this " :crown:" !

More power to you!

6 Likes

It’s 4:05 AM
Didn’t sleep last night…'was studying - revised notes and solved many numericals…
by the way did yoga yesterday
Didn’t study in the day as woke up very late and was feeling hell lazy…
Thought to improve my sleeping schedule that’s why avoided sleep last night so that I can sleep early today and wake up tomorrow early . I was finding it difficult to sleep early , though I used to go to bed at 10:30 but fall asleep at 1 or 2 and as a result woke up late ( no I don’t use phone or laptop nor I watch any series or anything )…
I know my this idea is not a good one but honestly I’ve to do this as the exam is coming near and have to cover and revise as much syllabus as I can…
I am not at all feeling sleepy honestly…
So yeah that’s all for now
Fire :fire:
P.S.- I honestly didn’t expect that much support from you guys…Thanks to everyone of you .

8 Likes

Well feeling sleepy :sweat_smile: but yeah I have to push myself…I have to stay awake…I only gonna sleep at night…
Here’s a short poem which I wrote last night…very short though
Having a charm in the eyes , with a little
craziness in the head
here I was looking for the person
whom I found dead ,
still , I’ve nothing to cry about
as I am sowing the seeds of that fruit of learning
which I know will surely gonna sprout
Yes I was a fool but not anymore
because now I’ve become a lion
who have learnt when and how to roar…

7 Likes

Hello Little Sister !

You have achieved a very high streak of 400 days means you must be very smart in handling your emotions and thinking. I never achieved even 90 days in my life. I felt depression recently.

Never say you are stupid. 400 days streak is not a game !

5 Likes

Hello , so today’s day was okay…not much productive but yeah a lot more positive than other days
Did 1 hour yoga today
Did Study (although not much…was feeling sleepy throughout the day )
(Excluding last night study of 7 hours…I studied 4 hours today )
Watched some Pokemon today to boost myself ( :sweat_smile:…it just charges me up whenever I watch it )
I will sleep in a few min after brushing my teeth and massaging my feet after washing them in tap water…
so yeah that’s all for now…
Good Night

9 Likes

So , today’s day was awesome , was feeling very happy and motivated
did 1 hour yoga today
Studied 4.5 hours
Made Poha for dinner ( don’t know why but was having kind of craving so made it )
Watched some pokemon ( as it charges me up )
Talked to a friend today…
'was thinking to wake up early , even put an alarm but when it rang mom turned it off ( as she wakes up early before me ) before I woke up
Had some urges today but was able to overcome them…today was day 16 of NoFap…
'll be sleeping in a while after brushing…
So yeah , that’s all for now…
Good Night
Screenshot (31)

11 Likes

Destiny is a manifestation of destination but always misinterpreted as fate or luck.

The word Destiny is derived from Latin Word “Destinare” which means to make firm , establish or to take form decision.

Destiny is not luck.

Destiny is always what human makes or creates

Luck is by chance !

3 Likes

Achha I have a doubt. 1st u spoke about college and then said u are at present preparing for NEET. But as far as I know people prepare for NEET to get admission in college. I didn’t understand . please clarify.

4 Likes

I took admission in private college for Bsc. Hons.Agriculture but then due to some issues related to affiliation of college , I dropped the college after 4 months of joining it . And started my neet journey from then…

3 Likes

Now I get it. Keep fighting for NEET. I am also prepping for jee.

3 Likes

:fire:
( 20 characters )

2 Likes