Supporting me & the future of Rewire Companion

Hello, I’m Taher.

I’m a software developer, and I work on maintaining and adding features to Rewire Companion app and website. I have been working solely on the app since 2015. I am 23 now, and it’s high time I sort my career situation out. I love working on Rewire Companion, currently I work 10 hours a day on this app. I have a lot of plans for this app, however life happened, I need a way to support myself so I can continue giving my 100% on this app without searching for jobs/ working for someone else.

So I have created a Patreon page, if you want to support me there’s an option now.

For one time payment you can paypal me - [email protected]

Indian users can UPI me, rewire-companion@icici

31 Likes

10 hours a day! that is huge! really nice work :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Now I have a reason to use Pateron.

8 Likes

10 hours per day😲…That is really a great act for the benefit of humanity👌🏼
I will soon have a job My friend and I will pay you back.
You are great my friend.
Thank you so much for this wonderful application.
God bless you.

12 Likes

How badly I wish😔 that I was old enough to make my own money .

7 Likes

Please provide your PayTm number. You must have seen live-gaming streams on YouTube from India and they also prefer PayTm. Never underestimate the power of small denominations collected over a large span of time.

https://youtu.be/NGOjFhKeLiU

8 Likes

Hello Taher!

Please provide us more options of supporting your work, perhaps a Revolut account. It would be easier for us this way.

Cheers!

2 Likes

@iwanttobefree Added my PayPal info.
@Ankur_Chawla, added upi info

4 Likes

Mere pass nahi hai dene ke liye rupees. Pehle reboot hoga fir donate karunga

1 Like

Make donation in Google Play. Thank you for your work!

9 Likes

10 hours a day? Wowzers :flushed: Thank you very much :+1:

7 Likes

@Taher
Thanks for the wonderful app.
It is realy helpful.

I want to support you… Can i donate using debit card from the main menu of the app ?

5 Likes

Sir, thank you for creating this app.

7 Likes

Yes you can use a debit card.

3 Likes

@Taher The dark mode in the forum is really good for me man. I really appreciate that. I want to support you and donate. I have already purchased the pro version of the app. But since i have no income right now, am unable to donate more. But trust me, if everything goes right, i will be getting a good job next year, and i wont forget you and this forum. And i will donate at that time. Again thanks a ton for creating such a platform buddy. Best wishes.

6 Likes

If i donate … should i get pro version of the app ?

2 Likes

Yes if you do it through the app.

3 Likes

I have donated and i will donate in future also,
When i will complete my Reboot.
Thanks.

7 Likes

What is UPI ?
Plz explain this.

2 Likes