Support Group 2.0 (Entries Open!)

You’re in :smiley:
20 characters

I agree completely here dating anyone is kind of job of offence lol at such age its not allowed anyhow but @Finding_Myself i can advice you to approach directly if you know the girl even just name or something just the point is don’t be nervous stay confident and ask her confidently … if you can manage another chocolate or something give it a try but going directly and inviting her calmly would also help … just my opinion lol can’t say how she will react :joy:

2 Likes

I relapsed… I uh… I have no words

I’m In here

(20 - 20)

1 Like

Sure, im in. Sharing code: d10mfl

1 Like

I would like to join it

1 Like

I’m in bro. @Finding_Myself

1 Like

I am in. I was wondering are there any rules? If we relapse what’s the plan for tracking and handling?

1 Like

Ok @Finding_Myself bro it’s just homecoming dance and she’s probably expecting to be asked to dance by someone. Don’t wait around and ask. I don’t think you would need chocolates to impress her. Asking alone is quite the ballsy move. But yea, don’t wait coz someone else might ask her. Hell someone might have already. So go ahead and ask

6 Likes

Ok so… At the top I was talking about how I got stressed out over a leaderboard… So I’m not going to keep track of Relapses and Current streaks for now…There aren’t many rules here it’s really just to be a way of escape to chat with others or to support someone who came to say they relapsed!!! It’s not much for now but if there’s something you’d like me to try Let me know!!

1 Like

Count me in
Code: ht6lkz

1 Like

Sure, why not? Might not come on here much right now, but if things go well with this… Then that might change.

1 Like

Awesome!!! So glad you’re at least trying it here!! Let me know if you have any concerns :smiley:

I’m still here. So how do we check in daily? By reply or do I message you?

1 Like

If you want to message me personally then you can message me but the point of the group is to socialize and to meet and greet with others so I would post here :smiley:

1 Like

I relapsed again :((( I’ve tricked myself or I’ve been consumed again by the idea that I don’t need to quit because I honestly can’t remember what it’s like to be on NoFap I haven’t made it past 6 days in the past 2 months…

Its okay to relapse sometimes, no one is perfect, i was on a good streak and today i relapsed 6 times. Try to reacquire your interest on doing nofap, see what made you masturbate and see what are your triggers like youtube or intagram, notice if it is a specific place in your house that makes you comfortable to relapse. Take walks, try to go to parks and spend time with people, be more a social person than a virtual person. All of your willpower in your social development will make you don’t relapse so easily. I hope i could help you. I would want to join this group too. My sc is: s8f1jx.

3 Likes

Yeah you can join of course!!! Thanks for the message I needed that…

Add me in
Sharing code - 1bso1p

1 Like

Good to hear that mate, im always here, I will try to help anyone who need. Lets conquer our discomfort and lets control our life boys (or girls).

1 Like