Suicidal thoughts are back

I relapsed 5 times after my 25 day streak yesterday and the day before. I have picked myself up now, by putting my phone away for 24 hours after a relapse or an urge. I am looking for a hobby to keep busy now, and I have decided to work towards achieving a handstand, front lever and planche. You must find something to work towards and pick yourself up!
Work on something which will physically improve your body, which will help with your self-image.
Yesterday, after 3 relapses that day, I was experiencing feelings of inadequacy, and was questioning the point of my existance. “Person X I know has a way more interesting life than me”, I thought, “why can’t I be so interesting, and get into relationships so easily.”, I thought. Before these relapses happened, I hadn’t felt this way for a long time.
My conclusion: relapsing and binging, like we both did, makes you feel bad about yourself.
You’re feeling down because of hyperstimulation. If you stop it, you will feel much better. You know this.

Take care, stop relapsing now. Don’t start again. Set small goals for yourself. One week challenge. GO!

3 Likes

Motherfucker listen to me. You are born. You breathe. You matter. Yes, you matter. To your family. Friends. To your future family. To your future kids. To your future wife. You matter. These negative thoughts are normal in NoFap. But stay engaged my friend. Do something. Go for a run, exercise, take up a project, call a friend, start journaling in detail. Do something. Do not sit with these feelings. This NoFap journey is not an easy one. I am struggling with emptiness as well. I have always tried to fill this emptiness with women whether fake digital nude women or the desire for real ones ! Always I can remember on long streaks, I have this emptiness and loneliness. And these lead to those suicidal thoughts. Listen man, we are in this together. We are a large NoFap Family and we are gonna go through this SHIT together. Yes, TOGETHER. You heard that right. Hold our hands and stay strong man. Lots of difficult phases to come. And it is a good thing. YOU ARE BECOMING STRONGER. YOU ARE BECOMING FUCKING STRONGER. YOU ARE BIGGER THAN THIS SHIT BRO.
I am also struggling with something like yours, maybe at a lower scale, but visualize a future where you have a life you desire. That is what will give you meaning. Do not thinkg about the vastness of the universe. Of course we are just tiny specks of dust in this multiverse. If you think of it like that, we are insignificant. Maybe we are. But we have been given this human experience and maybe it is meaningless. But maybe not. What if it is not ? Man, the truth is whether you believe our existence is meaningless or rich with meaning, you are right in either case. YOU MATTER. There is no meaning or purpose that will come to you as an inspiration. IT NEVER WILL BE AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE IDEA OF A MEANINGLESS LIFE. BUT YOU WOULD NOT BE LIVING AT ALL. Or you can BELIEVE THAT YOUR LIFE HAS MEANING. OR BETTER, DEFINE YOUR MEANING. You are in an introspective state right now. USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. DEFINE MEANING IN YOUR LIFE !! DEFINE IT. SIT DOWN AND WRITE ALL THE MOMENTS THAT YOU HAVE LOVED, ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR. ALL THE PEOPLE THAT CARE FOR YOU AND WHOSE LIFE YOU CAN IMPACT IN A POSITIVE WAY. SIT DOWN AND DO IT. YOU CAN ! Talk to some close friend if these feelings are too hard to handle. Your friendship will also get stronger. Be vulnerable and express yourself. OR DO SELF INTROSPECTION, DEFINE YOUR PURPOSE AND WORK ON IT. BUT MAYBE YOU WOULD NOT FEEL MOTIVATED BECAUSE THE SYSTEM SHUTS DOWN WHILE FLATLINING. IT is okay. Know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel !! And we are with you brother. Come to us anytime.

6 Likes