šŸ‘‘ Strongholds (Challenge Complete)

@erenyaeger

Iā€™ll add you to the list.

Since our first 2 teams are full youā€™ll have to join the second group which might take a bit longer to start.

2 Likes

I want to join

Here is my code : 7b0k7s

1 Like

@simba92 @robertoyg Iā€™ve signed you up for the second group.

3 Likes

For Team Blue

:crown: King @shoreline

You have been crowned king of Team Blue. You lead from the Great Hall, and the defense of your stronghold and your men lies greatest with you. Be a wise leader.

:shield: Sir.@Yash21 Sir.@Hyperion Sir.@Reaper097 Sir.@Amigo

You have been knighted in the service of your king. You guard the towers, the most strategic and important position for your strongholdā€™s defense. Guard them with valor.

:crossed_swords: @TheBigSP @PowerfulNFPWarrior @fapstronautharn @VARAD

As Garrison Leaders you have been charged with leading the defense of the stronghold walls. A vital role. Fight with honor.

Team Blue ONLY

Please vote in the pole below to start the challenge FOR YOU.

(By voting you agree and understand that any relapses after the vote count against you and your team.)

• Start The Challenge For Me
0 voters
6 Likes

For Team Orange

:crown: King @shinsusenju

You have been crowned king of Team Orange. You lead from the Great Hall and your men look to you as the one who guides the defense of your stronghold. Be a King they will not regret fighting for.

:shield: Sir. @ysub Sir. @Desert_Rat Sir. @piyushchandak Sir. @Duran

You have all been knighted in the service of your King. Your fellow defenders rely on you to guard the most strategic position within the stronghold. May not a single tower which you defend, fall to the enemy.

:crossed_swords: Keats @AlexanderDaGreat @sheamus @medicomonk

As Garrison Leaders you have been charged with the vital defense of the castle walls. Do not let your king, or the men you lead, down.

Team Orange ONLY

Please vote in the pole below to start the challenge FOR YOU.

(By voting you agree and understand that any relapses after the vote count against you and your team.)

• Start The Challenge For Me
0 voters
6 Likes

Count me in.
Sharing Code: 6j6z99
Current Streak : 1 Day.

4 Likes

@anon82463644 added you to the list for the next group of teams.

Stick around, friendā€¦there may be a bit of a wait but Iā€™ll let you know when the challenge is ready to start.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t tell for sure if you still have open spots. If so, reporting for duty.

1 Like

@keepFighting, still 2 more teams to fill so lots of open spots. Iā€™ve updated it to make it more clear and added you to the list.

5 Likes

Count me in,
Sharing code: mo4wcc
Current streak: 75 days
Preference, green

5 Likes

@WalKir added you to the list. Good to have you.

3 Likes

Day 1 (30 Aug) completed.

2 Likes

:scroll: :blue_square: News from the Battle :orange_square:

King @shinsusenju went on the offensive in the first skirmish of the campaign with Garrison Leader @medicomonk taking control of King @shorelineā€™s south wall (8).

The Blue Army has lost 1 morale point

And Garrison Leader @VARAD has been captured.

(if he can go 5 days without relapse he will have made his escape)

6 Likes

@Keats I am interested.
Sharing code: d10mflā€¦

3 Likes

We have man down @VARAD team. Letā€™s fight together and bring him back :fire::muscle:

5 Likes

Wooww !! Nice creativity ā€¦I am excited to join in this game ā€¦please add me in teamā€¦

6 Likes

Bro @Keats I need green and king badgeā€¦ which is in no 5

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry bhai i think you will be the king cause your streak is of 187 days, and the person with highest streak in particular team will be the king.

And we all know Ģ¶Ģ¶LĢ¶Ģ¶iĢ¶Ģ¶oĢ¶Ģ¶n Tiger is the king of jungle :grin:

5 Likes

You saw in my profile ,:sweat_smile::joy: yeah tiger is the king of the forestā€¦:love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yup you you got it right :laughing:

Lions be like

2 Likes