---------Team Blue --------------------- Team Orange---------
--------Team Green-------------------------Team Red-----------
- = Northwest Tower
- = North Wall
- = Northeast Tower
- = West Wall
- = Great Hall
- = East Wall
- = Southwest Tower
- = South Wall
- = Southeast Tower
36 Value Points
|3 4||Sir. Hyperion|
|7 6||Sir. Reaper097|
28 Value Points
32 Value Points
32 Value Points
= Garrison Leader
Click to read challenge details
• Set in the medieval period, four armies battle to defend their strongholds and expand their domain.
• This is a team challenge and will take place over two campaigns. The armies will battle in sets of two.
• Each campaign will last until one team from each battle loses all their morale or their stronghold
• Whatever ground has been won or lost in the first campaign will be what each team has to work with in the second.
(Team Green has lost 1 point in the image below).
If the same individual relapses more than once the amount of points deducted increase each time depending on his role: Garrison Leader (-1,2,4,8), Knight (-2,4,8), King (-4,8).
Once one team’s morale reaches zero (for both battles) the campaign is over and the victors will be those who have gained the most ground.
- A King - who defends the Great Hall and is represented by the player with the highest streak on that particular team.
- Four Knights - who defend the four towers in each stronghold. (All captured towers must also be defended by a Knight.)
- Four Garrison Leaders who guard the four walls with their garrisons. (All captured walls must also be defended by a Garrison Leader)
• In the event a player is captured by the enemy (a relapse), the position that player defended falls to the combatant who occupies the same position in the enemy stronghold.
Now if after that, Sir. Galahad were to relapse, both the towers he controlled would go to the next Knight up in numbered sequence from Sir. Reginald in team Green - Sir. Guy of Gisbon in this case
(This also applies to the different Garrisons Leaders defending and capturing the stronghold walls.)
If, after capture by the enemy, the prisoner is able to go 5 days without relapse he will have escaped from his captors.
• At this point he may petition the King to allow him back in the defense of his team’s stronghold. The King has no obligation to bring him back, however, the return of any escaped prisoner into the stronghold increases that team’s morale by 1 point.
- The Great Hall (8 value points)
- Towers (4 value points each)
- Walls (2 value points each)
Each team starts out with 32 value points.
Requirements to Join
Please only apply after you understand how the challenge works - explained above. (Ask if you need more info)
Provide sharing code and state your current streak when applying.
A daily check in is not required (although its recommended for captured prisoners to check in for the 5 days needed to escape).
Important note: participants will be assigned their team based on their streak and the order in which they apply, so no need to request a specific role or placement.
(The challenge will start once all roles are filled)
CHALLENGE IS FULL