Stop compulsive or binge viewing of Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and other Junk Digital Content (JDC) Challenge 2021. Entries opened

@Onceanoob What apps or other means helped you to sustain such a long streak? Can you please share your experience with us?

This are my fev apps to monitor my grow and helping mi to stay focuse on studies

1. I basically stay away from digital entertainment … like youtube funny videos , memes and all.

2. Then i use (lock me out ) best of the best app. It lock your phone for perticular amount of time that you have saved

3. Youtube only for tutorials .

4 . Spotify …

Main reason for such a long streak is. I completely deleted my social media accounts (fb, insta). Time killers i say .
Current nofap streak ( 28 )
Working hard for my goals.

2 Likes

Yesterday JDC relapse

Today JDC day 1 successful

Relapsed yesterday - looked at financial sites more than 5 minutes. Starting again. I will not give up. My goal is to get to 10 days now.

Hi guys
I want to be back in this again.
No JDC at all. Starting now

1 Like

JDC relapse
Will try again​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

NoJDC today. 1st day

2 Likes

No JDC Day 1 successful

2 Likes

@Themonk1, Relapsed on the Ultimate JDC, PMO, No Excuses, No Words, Taking a break For Some time, can’t reset streak to 0 as the page keeps getting blocked, someone pls help with that, Keep Pushing Gents, God speed to Y’all.

@Evolved don’t give up my friend! It’s all part of the game. Until we are finally FREE. Don’t be harsh on yourself. Forgive yourself and start the new streak to Eternity!

I don’t know what you mean by blocked. I will reset your counter.

Another day without JDC. noJDC is super hard, much harder than noPMO. Just look at millions of people out there spending hours in their smartphones. They spend time on this Junk , this is a digital plague of 21th Century.

Only few chosen one will be FREE!

1 Like

3 September

No JDC relapsed

@Evolved can you please tell me how you were able to control yourself from JDC for 60 days?

4 September

NO JDC Successful

Successful day one more! Keep going!

I failed after 3 days of no JDC
Starting again

1 Like

5 September NO JDC successful
Day 2

1 Like

6 September

NO JDC successful
Day 3

1 Like

JDC relapsed

@Themonk1 could you make this challenge easier like No Jdc more than 1 hr :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

No JDC Day 1 Successful

I’m in…
Sharing code
lsfvv7