Stay Away from sugar

Stay away from SUGAR.

It is toxic and inflammatory.

There is nothing like ‘natural sugar’ or ‘artificial sugar.’

Sugar is sugar. No matter the form or source.

The sugar in fruits is the same as the sugar in sodas.

The sugar in sugarcane is same as the sugar in the table sugar.

Once sugar lands in your body, the metabolic channels don’t say “Hey, you are sugar from fruits, go this way and you are sugar from table sugar, go that way. “

The metabolic channel is one.

Fructose is the biggest culprit. 50% of table sugar is fructose. 80% of honey is fructose. 90% of fruit sugar is fructose.

Fructose is not like glucose which is picked by insulin and metabolized in the cells or stored in muscles as fats.

Fructose goes directly in the liver where it is stored as fats leading to a fatty liver. As the liver gets fatter, your abdomen becomes fatter (potbelly or abdominal obesity)

Abdominal obesity is stubborn. Once it sticks, it becomes a false organ that begins producing hormones of hunger and oestrogen. It is here that manboobs emanate from.

Sugar has no substitute. Not honey. Not sugar cane. Once you quit sugar, you quit anything sweet.

Artificial sweeteners are worse than sugar. Keep off.

Keep fasting.

#ManlyHealth

4 Likes

Where did you learn? Any source?

1 Like

What’s your status with sugar intake etc? What kind of things to you eat/specifically not eat?
I was thinking of doing a sugar cleanse, liver cleanse, and candida cleanse. This info is pretty supportive.
Similar could be said of alcohol ingestion, which seems to follow the same pathways you mentioned: shorturl.at/pAEKR

1 Like

Bro Instead Of Sugar Use Jaggery Or Mishri

3 Likes

Bruuh. I myself am strictly against sugar but not eating fruits is the stupidiest thing one could do. Rather one should strive to intentionally add fruits in their diet.

1 Like

Not a wise choice if you want to lose weight.
Cut sugar out completely.
Otherwise do add fruits.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.