Sperms Has a Soul 😱

A Sperm if given a chance to enter inside a vagina and meets an egg, a baby is born. Hence it is the most powerful thing on the planet as it has the power to give way to new Life. Thats why it is called as a Mans Life Force.

Sperm has its own body and a soul. It has a age . When it dies the waste body of sperm gets out of the human body via the penis while taking a piss and the soul of sperm rises high up and gets attracted towards the head like a magnet. Thus The power of our brain gets increased.

When one ejaculates while doing sex or through masturbation. The Orgasm gives a shock to whole body and sexual energy gets released. The phenomenon is so powerful that it releases some of the sperm souls from the brain. If one again have an orgasm more souls are lost from his body. Its like getting oneself rid from his powers again and again.

If he makes orgasm as his daily habit. Then the body starts to eat itself. The body becomes a host of diseases and Death may strike the human soul from any corner.

:candle: Hence, One should decide Wisely when to have an Orgasm.

4 Likes

You opened my eyes about this topic :eyes:. I never imagined how powerful was the sperm​:eggplant:. All hail NoFap!!!

2 Likes

More people need to understand this! Also i remember when i was fapng, after i ejaculated i felt like i went to point zero again, but now i feel like i am moving and moving little by little.

1 Like

Out of all fluids that leave our body its the only thing thats truly enjoyable i wonder why. Mhhhh

1 Like

Let’s be honest. I have much more pleasure pissing than Fapping Idk why :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaaha i too enjoy piss more than fapping.

1 Like

Ok me too but the high is what i mean’t lol

2 Likes

haha! thats really cool , idk y my piss takes too much time to comeout!

1 Like