Special Thanks to A Lone Warrior

I am giving special thanks to @anon69203515
as he told me to use spin browser. I am usually afraid of downloading unknown browsers. I even once downloaded that in 2019. But I felt very bad experience not because of browser. But because of Google Family Link. I always think I have OCD. He tried his best to remove my fear. I am grateful for his word “If I get wrong about spin browser, you insult me in front of forum”.

This one line has a good impression in my mind. Thanks for trying to help me brother. A friend in need is a friend indeed. @anon69203515

4 Likes

Appreciate yourself mate you are the one who tried to make yourself better

2 Likes

Today I am planning 1 hour digital detox session using digital detox app.

1 Like

Best of luck man May Allah bless you mate

1 Like

Actually I am fighting with intrusive thoughts like my phone will get locked forever. ( My previous was bricked while updating software ). When I turn the light off of my phone ( not completely power off ) , I turn the light on again to see if it is ok or if it working correctly. I always think it is OCD.

@a_lone_warrior05

1 Like

Finally someone has started to trust digital detox :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:.

2 Likes

You need this

It’s your fear that making you this it goes off with time Inshaallah if you do certain things

1 Like

Thanks brother.

Infinite Characters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.