Sorry to all the companions in the forum

Sorry to all the companions of forum, I let down me and you all. After a long tug of war with me and my brain I lost and let myself fall to edge of the cliff after trying to get 10 days clean. I just want to say if this post will trigger you to do relapse don’t see and grind don’t make a mistake. My worst problem was that I didn’t followed my own rules and fall down. Sorry :pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:.

4 Likes

Never give up. Fall back 7times stand up 8. Belive in yourself, you got this. Whatever you tell yourself you will believe, so keep telling yourself that you are strong and you can do this.

I believe in you. Let’s beat this addiction together :handshake::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yo bro Bros Bros together strong

1 Like

It’s fine everybody has downfall in their journey. What matter is that you stand up again and never give up. So like don’t worry and try to stay away from chaser. Most important thing is that you learn from your past relapse that what mistakes you are making.

Keep fighting. :v:

3 Likes

Just to say I don’t believe in chaser effect it’s just our want of pmo that pushes to that extent. There are many factors so I better blame it on myself and thank you for your support.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.