Something i need to talk about

After the first month of recovery, small wings appear As you progress through the second month, you grow more and more In the third month, you begin to rise alone in the air as your wings become ready, then you fly and fire lasers from your eyes This is how some people understand the meaning of changing lives through recovery! He imagines his life as miraculous, without any hardships and pains.

Recovery is the process of healing from an illness, and the meaning of becoming a new person through recovery depends on the equation of your discipline by changing your lifestyle through a recovery plan and healthy habits, which will make you feel a difference and accomplishment coinciding with the recovery of the brain. Otherwise, you will reach a thousand days and you will not notice any difference if you are recovering incorrectly.

4 Likes

I was more happy at day 70 compared to day 95. Which simply means the positive things I did in the first 70 days, gradually declined in the next 25.

2 Likes

That’s what i am talking about you
Numbers of days are useless and it will be a matter of time when you relapse if you lived the same lazy life you did while you used to fap
Going on Recovery journey is not related to the number of days you achieved away for ■■■■
But it’s related to what will you do to replace the bad habits that got you to fap into good ones
And how much time you need to get used to it
Once you forgot the shape of your old failures then you can go on for unlimited number of days

2 Likes

We are mere mortals.
You can say 1000s of days.

1 Like

Hmmm ok you have got a point there
Yes we will eventually die at some point
Lets make it

• You can go on untill you die and your cells stop working and your body begin to decomposed
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.