someBody needs Somebody

Sharing code - 3c4rhx (updated!)

Current streak - >1 day
Highest streak - 19 days (recently), ~300 (old times…)
Age - 27
Gender - M

Why I want a companion - like, good grief… I’m an old soul, I’ve been in this swamp for way too long. There was a time when I thought I’ve beaten this demon. I had a reason to keep it at bay. Now the reason has been gone for a long time, but I’m back to believing that maybe there are more reasons than the ones I lost.

Anybody wants to help somebody?

5 Likes

Nice name bro
I hope you find somebody someBody

3 Likes

Thanks! Even writing this post was like a declaration of war on Point my side. I’m done, but it may be easier to go with somebody else side by side.

2 Likes

Join the Marvel dc challenge there’s one entry left

1 Like

Ah shit dude. The time you used to write a diary here you were almost free, I can relate to you though, beat this addiction, do one mistake and get back to where you were, this has happened with me as well like 2-3 times, it’s a vicious loop.
But we shouldn’t be giving this addiction that much value, just live your life the way you actually want to and it will automatically be taken care of.

4 Likes

Everybody will help someBody!

Alright let’s do it!, bro your sharing code is wrong, you aren’t Robin right!

4 Likes

Thanks for advice, man! But I think it’s not a challenge that I need a challenge right now, rather a single person that would say “alright, I hold you accountable, if you hold me too”. But bless you, brother, for the good advice!

I hate to say it was a mistake, because life lead me to a place that was too hard, too many things happened all at once and I feel into the swamp again under pressure of changes. I don’t want to kick myself - there’s no glory in this. I want to push myself forward now!

On the other hand, I’m living my life, and hell I’m a successful man in this world. But then, nobody in my waking life knows of my addiction. Not gonna lie - it sounds as if I was living a double life, and maybe there’s some truth to it. Hereby I declare - this is the beginning of the end of my hidden life!

1 Like

Thanks, man! It might be that this is what I need - I need more than somebody. I need Everybody who is willing to hold me accountable!

Sharing code is updated - I don’t know why the system reset it, maybe because I retrieved my password…

1 Like

Yeah you are a scientist right? Where are you working?

1 Like

Added you buddy!!!

20chairsBrokenInSchool

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.