Some Scary Statistics of P8rn | 2023

Some Scary Statistics of P8rn | 2023

1. Total World Population=7.888 billion
    PMO Addicts=8% (631040000 people)

2. Every week, Average time spent on P8rn=11 hours

3. Every year, that’s 11x4x52=2288 hours (38 days)

4. Every second, 28000 people are watching P
    $3000 is being spent on P
    370 people are searching for P.

5. Every day, around 100 new P videos are created,
    2.5 billion P emails, 68 million P searches,
    116000 relating child P, 35% internet downloads,
    34% unwanted exposure (ads, redirects, pop ups),
    40M regular P visits

6. 33% people lose their jobs,
    58% people suffer financial losses,
    40% lose their spouses,
    68% divorces, 300% marital infidelity,
    48% families suffering

7. 13% people are able to withdraw from watching P, 29% tried quitting but keep failing, 36% feel helpless, 6% successfully quit

Guys, this is a serious concern. This should make us think twice before you even think of relapsing from now on. We have to be more aware from now on.

16 Likes

I think I gotcha. We, soldier’s statistics.

4 Likes

It’s not only society, but some governments even encourage them now. I don’t know what suddenly happened to this world but now you can find books that encourage the youth to masturbate and watch ■■■■.

7 Likes

Your statistics are underrated.
its way worse than that.

There is no way only 100 ■■■■ videos are made daily.

Big countries like India, Usa, Russia, Brazil and Japan to mention a few have ■■■■ films daily for it sells big.
It’s a multibillion industry.

It’s 1000 + a day worldwide.

With ■■■■ being the job of many people nowadays on sites on like on#yf#ns there are TONS of additional p8rn being made daily to sell by and keep their source of income flowing.

9 Likes

Please Censor the word/term. It is triggering and might trigger other aspirants who are in this journey including me

2 Likes

And its increasing exponentially.
For lots opportunist creators want to take a bite of the easy money of the ■■■■ industry pool since the number of consumers(addicts) keeps increasing by the day.

5 Likes

What is the minimum age that a boy starts watching ■■■■ ?

2 Likes

OK, just made and adjustment to the text.

2 Likes

Thanks brother.

20 character limits

3 Likes

Same dude :skull:
People there are closest to monsters alive

6 Likes

We don’t even know what happens with the girls we see in the videos behind the screens. What we see is only what they show. There are so many hidden things which is utterly more disgusting. Addicts watch ■■■■, want more extreme and violent categories. They can no more get satisfied with the contents available on surface web. To fulfill such evil desires, they go to dark webs, paying to random bullsihts on deep or dark webs where they can witness whatever they think of with girls, children, animals or anything. Just by thinking of such a thing even exists sends chills down the spine. The sooner we get rid of this habit, the better. We do not want any part of ■■■■, no more!!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.