Some issue related to system

I am encountering an issue while using the feature where the post creator’s comment is shown. :point_down:

What’s the reason the system automatically removed the comment?

1 Like

it’s maybe if u just quote his post immediately after his post.

1 Like

I think I got why it happened. There’s some glitches in the app. The biggest one being the reply button in the bottom left corner.

1 Like

There is another error i faced many times. An error occured: body seems unclear. Are you sure it’s a complete sentence . It’s the most annoying error.

1 Like

“body is too similar to what you just posted”

1 Like

@Taher @debellator

Have a look at these issues.

1 Like

This was made on purpose cause quotes are only meant to respond to a certain part of someone’s post. If you quote all the post, the @system will automatically remove the quote and consider it a reply.

Consider replying instead of quoting :+1:

Man @Binocular, the system has removed the complete quote numerous times today too. But I figured it’s a glitch (the reason even after replying, you can’t see the small user pic in the top right corner). So, many of the replies I did today has 2 :pencil2: marks indicating it was edited two times.

Nope I think it’s normal bro. System does what it does if you quote the whole post.
However, if you quoted a part of a post and that happened to you then you can consider it a glitch…

Let me try screen recording

See man it happened again. And I knew what actions to perform to get this result. I have also screen recorded this thing. But there’s no way to send videos in here.

Ah I see, well if you copied the quote before posting then pasted after system edited it, or you simply quoted it the whole post again after posting then I think it’s because system only removes it once you post it the first time.

But if you didn’t do anything and it was edited twice, that’s something else.

1 Like

Test 1!!!

System removed it once. So it was already showing one :pencil2: mark when I posted my comment. The second time, I had to edit it to have your quote show in my post.

1 Like

Test 2
If system removes it. It means if I post right away after you did and quoted your whole post, it will remove it automatically.

1 Like

But why does the system do it?

I think it’s to prevent the unnecessary. If you reply right afterwards it’s more clean and it saves space.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.