Soft prn in social media

How can I avoid soft ■■■■ without deleting instagram?

I am really busy nowadays, I have a lot of things to do. But soft ■■■■ is still a problem.

I have an app called digital detox. The problem with this is that it depends on me and if the urge comes first, I don’t set it.
Now it was the third day, but I failed. The feeling came suddenly.
I have 2 blockers :
-Incoquito (I bought this incognito blocker, but it does not work nowadays!)
-Xblocker (it works but sometimes not.)

Please give me advices. I don’t want to do this anymore. My first problem is : How to avoid soft ■■■■ without deleting instagram. But you can give me any advices.

1 Like

DELETE INSTAGRAM.
What do you even have in Instagram that you can’t give that up.
I don’t see anything productive in the Newsfeed based social media, utter waste of Time

7 Likes

You can create a new instagram and make it show you content without ■■■■ images, searching for anything else in the search. I made it.

You can train the algorithms not to send you that type of content. Tap on ‘Don’t show me posts like this.’

But I agree with @krishvamsi30. Unless you have a business brand account, you really don’t need to be on Instagram. It offers virtually no benefits for personal use, and it especially needs to go if it’s affecting your sobriety.

5 Likes

Don’t intentinally search for anything erotic on insta, unfollow any such pages, follow good pages, don’t ho to explore section for a few days, it’ll automatically become a clean platform.

3 Likes

But the sites will be still avalibe

1 Like

Yeah that is obvious, that’s why I don’t prefer any blockers, whenever I am on a good streak it is because of strong mindset regarding personal goals or strong mindset against pmo not because of deleting something or using some blockers, so we have to keep striving towards getting into and staying in such mindset.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.