Social Media Detox!

I observed that all the forms of social media ( including youtube) were wasting A LOT of my time and energy. Also they tried their best to trigger my brain by there alluring suggestions and pictures.
Also i realized that these things are not helping me get closer to my dreams , instead they are dragging me away from them. All these websites and apps , these are not the places where i would like to spend my life around.
I want a real life, not a pixelated one . NGL THESE THINGS ARE UTTERLY USELESS AND THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND PURPOSE OF LIFE.

This is why , I have decided to quit all these websites+apps for at least till i attain what i actually want, which for me is - getting into a nice reputed institute.

Anyone and everyone who wishes to quit SM for whatever reason they have are welcome :blush:

All you have to do is post a message every week(since posting every day is another waste of time), mentioning the amount of days you were successfully away from SM.
:wind_chime:

3 Likes

I’m so happy more people are taking interest into social media detoxing. I’ve been doing it since February -ish and it’s so worth it.

Exactly. Find you Path. Be on that Path. Good luck brother!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot mate :blush:

Wow you will be our motivation to get started :smile:

1 Like

You are 100% right :

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this video it explains everything very clearly :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.