Sleeping problems

For the past couple of days I’m unable to sleep properly at right time,as a result of which the following day I remain very lethargic and inattentive.

Although I usually go to bed around 11 pm,but I just randomly toss myself on bed until it is around 3 am,at the time I believe I go to sleep. Then wake up at 6 am. To avoid getting this problem,I don’t take afternoon nap. But even after not taking afternoon nap,I am still facing this problem.

In the morning I have online classes,and if I don’t get sleep properly,I don’t remain active during the class,all the lecture goes above my head and thus which is causing me to lag behind my fellow mates.

If anyone has ever faced it,tell your experience of how did you overcome it ?

Thanks for reading :pray:

2 Likes

I don’t have a ton of experience with this, but it has helped me before. I really like this guy’s channel.

1 Like

Hey there @Sumona , I have given this hack in my post. Try this hack. It worked for me very well.

Bright colours of phone is the main thing that harms our melatonin secretors that worsens sleep. That’s why I am asking you to try this hack.

1 Like
  1. never sleep in the afternoon, don’t take nap in the afternoon.
  2. 2 times exercise in the morning and evening
  3. drink a lot of water.
  4. use alarmy app (then in this app use calculator to turn off)
  5. before sleeping read good books…
1 Like

I have a lot of experience dealing with sleep problems.
And before hand I just wanna tell you that I am telling this out of love, not hatred.

I wanna tell that if you do not do anything that increases the chances of your survival, your body won’t let you sleep. Eg. If you don’t study, you won’t be able to sleep. If you’re a musician, you won’t be able to sleep if you don’t write a song etc.

2 Likes

This is epic :heart: yes I think that too. These days I’m not following what I love to do

What’s this ?? Can you please explain

Go to play store and search alarmy. Rest you will understand yourself

2 Likes

Earlier I used to have the same problem, now it’s almost fixed. Here are some tips that helped me in that process.

1. Don’t take heavy food in the nighttime & Eat by 7 pm max after that don’t take any kind of food.
  2. Don’t use your phone for 1 hour before going to bed & sleep by 9: 00 pm
  3. While waking up in the early morning don’t use your phone.
    The First 15 - 20 minutes after you wake up are the most important time of the day.
    It will make or break your day. Choose wisely what to do in that time.
2 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.