Sirāt-e-Mustaqīm // Muslim Community // Daily Diary

You’re I have seen some accounts having that title but I don’t have it. I am at level 2

1 Like

The *Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) * said,

_“Verily, Ramadan is a month in which Allah Almighty has obligated its fasting. I have instituted for Muslims the practice of prayer at night. Thus, ***whoever fasts it with faith and expecting reward will be rid of sins like the day he was born from his mother. *** _

*[Narrated by * Abdur Rahman ibn Awf (رضي الله عنه) | *Musnad Aḥmad 169] *

6 Likes

Contemplate on it…

3 Likes

Just Praying to Allah for help and sit doing nothing is Giving Shaytan an Opportunity to Mislead you.

Now you can clearly read the verse saying that unless we change ourselves. Allah(swt) will not change our condition.

when we strive to do that, then In sha allah
Allah will surely help us…Just have trust in Allah that he will help you and keep striving with patience. As patience is the key to earn greater rewards from Allah.

5 Likes

Don’t worrry. If Ramadan drains your energy, then don’t do it the day before exam or like that. But don’t leave Namaz in this month.

1 Like

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters.

For the last 3days I have active in this forum and giving a lots of advices to many people, but at the end failed to apply those advices to myself.

Just before ramadan.

But it is past, I have taken ghusl and prayed salatul istighfar and repented.
One thing I was doing in the past relapses is that, I was stopping the good things that I used to do after the relapse, thinking it was of no use since I fell anyway at the end. But not this time.

Shaytan wants me to lose hope in Allah and don’t even repent for what I did.

اللهم اغفرلي وتب علي انك انت التواب الرحيم

Letting our thoughts loose even for a milli second will take us back to where we started.

Shaytan will not leave our side even till our last breath, even at that time he will try to make us to something, which will destroy whole of our deeds and enter into hellfire.

(یَعِدُهُمۡ وَیُمَنِّیهِمۡۖ وَمَا یَعِدُهُمُ ٱلشَّیۡطَـٰنُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا)
[Surah An-Nisa’ 120]

“Satan promises them and arouses desire in them. But Satan does not promise them except delusion.”

It was my arrogance and ignorance that fooled me into thinking that I won’t fall again.

I lose discipline of following certain things, like not spending much time in front if screen andbeing busy in productive habits and so on. That is also one of the reasons for falling.

I need all your advices on this brothers and sisters.

Tomorrow night ramadan starts here in India
In sha allah.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: i am very happy.

1 Like

Assalamualikum
I think we should do a Ramadan challenge :sweat_smile:
Well as your wish @Gokura

2 Likes

Allah kareem @slave_of_allah Hold on to the fact that God is Forgiving, Merciful, always, and he always prayed so that you would think differently and make up for what you had missed.

I wish Allah will guide us all.
اللهم أهدينا الصراط المستقيم أجمعين .

2 Likes

I have a high passion to enjoy this challenge … :sweat_smile: I am so excited …
5 min left for fagr guys … alhamdulliah .

Waalaikum Assalam;

Challenge has been started, suggestions are invited.

@slave_of_allah u r a betrayer u betrayed me by not inviting me to this group i am challenging u to do no fap in ramadan without relapse. Lets who is the strongest between us
Edited :-
السلام عليكم
I want to apologise @slave_of_allah in front of this forum for calling u a betrayer. I dont want to keep my grudge with my brother. Insha Allah we will fight this addiction and send it to its position HELL
Do you think @slave_of_allah you can forgive me?

3 Likes

In sha allah, let’s go for clean ramadan.

@a_lone_warrior05 Forgiven mahn. :relieved:

1 Like

By the way everyone, a challenge from me to everyone,

As to whoever reads the most juz and completes the Quran.

I am going for minimum 2times full Quran
In sha allah

1 Like

Challenge accepted😏 akhi.

اِنَّ اللّٰهَ لَهٗ مُلْكُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَا لْاَ رْضِ ۗ يُحْيٖ وَيُمِيْتُ ۗ وَمَا لَـكُمْ مِّنْ دُوْنِ اللّٰهِ مِنْ وَّلِيٍّ وَّلَا نَصِيْرٍ

innalloha lahuu mulkus-samaawaati wal-ardh, yuhyii wa yumiit, wa maa lakum ming duunillaahi miw waliyyiw wa laa nashiir

“Indeed, to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and causes death. And you have not besides Allah any protector or any helper.”
(At-Taubah 9: 116)

May remind us all (including me) that Allah is the one that we should ask for help. May Allah give us strength to overcome any negative tought and May Allah bless us all in this holy month

3 Likes

You can just make the thread by urself and Tag moderater @ neveragaintw and Ask him to make that particular post editable, He will make that post editable and he is the most quickest moderator! :fire:
Btw,

Happy Ramadaan to all my muslim companions :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I am also in this. Let’s repent and promise Allah not to do this sin again. This sin is very dangerous.

I want you all to listen to this :grin:

2 Likes

Have any of you guys ever tried remembering death and our inevitable demise when the urges hits? Death is the destroyer of pleasures, so long as you lower your gaze focusing your mind on death and learning more about it can help us in the nofap journey

3 Likes

Ramadan mubarak to all.

2 Likes