Shout-out to our Admin

Hi fellow warriors! I just want to say thanks to our our awesome admin Taher for giving us this amazing help and app for FREE! and for doing such an amazing job of moderating it!

So this thread is a place where we can express our gratefulness toward him for what he is doing, no complaints allowed. Thank him for something that you are grateful for in this app.

Here’s to Taher!!!

20 Likes

Thank you so much :smile:

9 Likes

I totally echo this. @Taher has created an immensely useful app and he is passionate about constantly finding ways to make it better. In addition he manages the community so well. Thanks, Taher!

12 Likes

Thank you so much, Taher!
You’re changing lives and impacting so many. I’m thoroughly impressed that you address individual concerns with prudence. The app has been a game changer in my story. If you haven’t already realised how amazing this has been, let our thanks be an eye-opener. 🤸

11 Likes

Thanks Taher. Fantastic App!

6 Likes

Amen Amen! Thank you Taher for this community. Just think, this place is full of people from very different backgrounds and beliefs, but we’re all in this together, united!
The first time in my life to really address my issues, and getting more than I expected.

11 Likes

@Taher

You’re a one-man army! Thanks for creating and running this app. Your daily efforts are genuinely improving our lives. Also, you made the admin and user interface so accessible and natural, it has a freely positive vibe. And it’s always great to run into you in the forums. Kudos brother!

5 Likes

Thank you Taher.
Soon when humanity will be more conscious this app and its creater that is you will be thanked Infinitely.
Thank you So much.

3 Likes