Should we reset streak for slip ups?

Well, it’s a no brainer peeking is that harmless cub which can transform into a lion if we keep feeding it.

In that regard I want to know if it’s a good idea to reset streak until you regain control and then according to your needs, either reset again to old streak or keep going on onto this new journey.

I like david goggins so no way I want to be complacent in this regard.

Should I reset my streak?

Had challenging few days but today I made a comeback. But I am in two minds whether to reset streak or not.

Even if I do, I would still be happy in that regard that i have levelled up from resetting streak when I fap to resetting streak for small slip ups, that itself is progress.

2 Likes

Reset as soon as possible. But why did you slip up ?

Don’t go to zero.

Just start from fifty if you are at 90 day.

We don’t go to zero everytime we reset ourselves.

Didn’t I told you yesterday?

It is the same thing. Nothing happened today.

1 Like

What you thought to have happened?

What did you exactly do ?

1 Like
1 Like

You shouldn’t do the same thing second time. Meaning it can lead to a full blown relapse. Before that write it in your personal diary ( hardcopy , not rc )

1 Like

What kind of peeking was it?

1 Like

It wasn’t visual. Engaging in semi weird text conversation for few minutes.

1 Like

Nah mate.Only reset if you relapsed.

3 Likes

Yo i challenge someone against me . I started 15 hours ago this addiction beating thing…Who wants to challenge me?

1 Like

What do you mean by a relapse ? Can you tell him properly ? He did same thing again twice. Should reset according to me.
But it is his choice.

What is your choice @prince_king

Will you reset or keep going with your usual streak ?

Don’t repeat the conversation about body parts again.

1 Like

I am thinking of resetting streak for few days then I will reset back for old streak. But in last 2 days, I am feeling normal and doing my usual grind.

1 Like

Well, in a different topic you said just don’t repeat it and now you are saying to reset streak :skull:.

1 Like

Depends on your goal. It can be beneficial to some.
The way I do it, I reset my streak on the app but I still continue the old one in my mind.

3 Likes

What is your criteria to reset streak?

My criteria is if I watch nudes either in video, gif, image form willingly or if I edged and obviously if I fap.

3 Likes

For how many days?
I will give a tough fight because I am on day 99.

2 Likes

Same thing on my side

1 Like

It all depends on you , man
You need to clarify your situation now
Either you reset or continue
Because if you stay confused like this you will eventually relapse if you can’t define whether you relapsed in the first place or you didn’t
In my opinion, if you didn’t masturbate ( which you intentionally fapped and ejaculated your semen )
Then you are clear
Just stay away from triggering yourself and you all good
Again if you didn’t masturbate, then you are clear but stay aware of yourself and your mind because what comes after 100 Days is hard or easy
It depends on your actions
As i told you before you need to replace bad habits with small good ones
You need to be distracted in another thing so that your mind don’t think about how to make you relapse

3 Likes

My current situation is better. But my streak is not perfect since I had 2-3 bad days out of these 100 days.

I didn’t watched any nudes but as I said I did engaged in weird texts for few minutes 3 days ago.

2 Likes