Should I reset?

Today morning, I accidentally rubbed my pen#s with my pillow and hugged it hard,I ejaculated
Shall I reset my streak? I’m over 25 days

Resetting it to zero will demotivate me

It wasn’t conscious at all,I was partially unconscious at that time

1 Like

If you fapped, you need to reset your streak because fapping/masturbating is against No-Fap.

But, if you didn’t fap/masturbate then don’t relapse. As long as you don’t fap its perfect.

2 Likes

I didn’t touch it with my hand

2 Likes

So no need to reset it to zero. Why because you are healing.
You ejected without fapping and that is an healthy sigh which shows you are getting back to normal.

2 Likes

Keep up the 25 days streak man, don’t give up.

2 Likes

This is wet dreams, it is not fapping or Masturbation, don’t lose focus, keep going bro

3 Likes

@mayorRP Thank you for correcting it buddy. I was also confused if it was nightfall or wet dream :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Roads_to_purity :wave:

I’m sorry to inform you that yes, you relapsed. This is a type of masturbation called “Prone masturbation” it is done when you lie face-down on your chest and masturbate. It is done when you thrust your pe*** against a mattress, pillow, or the floor.

This is even worse than normal masturbation cause the way you were pressuring you pe*** is harder than the way your hands pressure it.

Never do this behavior again before it’s too late and don’t worry my friend. The road to purity is still open.
Now come back stronger! :muscle:

7 Likes

BROOO @Roads_to_purity don’t prone masturbate bro. Trust me as someone who knows abt it first hand I’ll advice you to not do it ever again.
Its actually even more harmful that normal masturbation cause you dont need the penis to vr erect in this case. U can just rub and feel orgasms.
And yes u relapsed.

4 Likes

@Binocular Thank you for this information. I will keep this in mind. Its good you have a great knowledge about this :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Reset bro. Doesn’t matter if worked out your forearms, punched a hole in your soap or fucked your pillow, if you were horny and you jerked off by any means it’s a relapse

3 Likes

@GOVIND-19 Punched a hole in your soap :rofl: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.