Sholt_Peterson Returns

Yeh I know bro that was just a joke :joy:

Rude, why shouldn’t I be concerned about my friend? Or maybe you said that cause you’re girl friend dumpt you :smirk::joy: ( Just kidding you know )

3 Likes

2 Likes

This photo looks just like your profile pic but without a moustache :joy::joy:

2 Likes

We can create a good study group in RC. :sunglasses::sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

We did create a study challenge tho

2 Likes

@Binocular Why don’t you share your screen timings? I am sure we all will get motivated by it😂. Please do share your screen timing once you were struggling with it.
I can share mine scree timings in return.

4 Likes

Today I did 5.5 hours :joy:
I’m in bed right now suffering from a very high fever. I even feel pain in my neck once I eat :hot_face: and my body is way tired.
Is it normal?

3 Likes

Wish you recovery.
One more thing I saw on the thread study challenge that everyone was doubting you about your study time 16 hours smth recently, why don’t send a screenshot of that day of your phone timing and clear the allegations, I am sure it won’t be more than 1 hour.

5 Likes

O ok but that won’t work cause I use my phone for studying :slightly_smiling_face: I learn courses, use calculator, do the exercises that my teachers sent me and a lot more

3 Likes

It’s fine just send a screenshot. We will figure out what is used for Educational purpose.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry man. the total timing? I can also send it like this but it just hide the truth of my total timing which 3:30 is hours,

3 Likes

Hey guys, I want to put an image but after selecting it, rewire companion forum just redownload. It’s not working and it’s not the first time too

1 Like

Oh finally! I used RC forum from Google. Anyway, here it is

2 Likes

But you ppl dont study what i study… there are mentors too from whom we can ask doubt. RC lacks so many features even if we try to imitate that. We can only have a General Study Group and not Specific Groups.

3 Likes

Bruh 3.5 hours on RC :joy:.
How did you manage to study 15.5 hours with this.

5 Likes

Back then I slept late :joy: at 11 am
I had urges so I forced myself to go to RC instead of P

1 Like

??? 11am? That’s in the morning.
Did you stay up all night and slept in morning 11am?

2 Likes

Obviously typing mistake :rofl: my mom walked in and I didn’t have the time to check if I wrote it correctly.
Anyway pm I guess

2 Likes

Oh ok 11pm is late for you :joy:
That is early for me.

3 Likes