Sharing My Easy Peasy Notes

I have read Easy Peasy book once and I have decided to share my notes with you. So that you may get benefitted. I have covered main topics of this book. I was unable to cover all the examples mentioned in this book, otherwise the notes become super lengthy. Sorry for my poor handwriting in between :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me , are you all able to access it ?

1 Like

@Finding_Myself Could you check it.

1 Like

@Finding_Myself Can you reply brother ?

1 Like

Yes
Sodifoofodidkcicifidk

Nope, the link is not working

I hope you can see it now

1 Like

@anon87955785 Sorry bro I checked it but I thought it wasn’t working bc I had bad service… Then I went to my next class and forgot… Should’ve replied… I’m sorry brother… GOD bless!!!

1 Like

Its ok brother, Now you can see it right ?

1 Like

Yes sir!!! has to type more to post

1 Like

No “Sir” needed, I have not even became an adult :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Lol ok!! It’s kind of just a funny thing I do… It’s not really formal It’s more of a reaction just to go YESSIR!! I hadn’t done it in a while so I just said it out of pure randomness lol

1 Like

Btw when is your new challenge starts?

1 Like

Tomorrow :slight_smile: Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like

Best of luck brother :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You too!!! How’s easypeasy treating you?

1 Like

The initial chapters of the book is more like a motivational one similar to No fap videos in You Tube, but as you progress , you will get to know what sort of mindset you should have to succeed in No fap. Its worth reading.

1 Like

Yeah I got like an hour and then a got band practice so I’ll read what I can

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.