Sex or fapping, is there any differences?

Guys, just wanted to know if is there any difference between:

-having sex with a girl and only before relapsing being mastarbating by her (or at the beginning of the act to increase excitement, let’s say without touching yourself during the act)

-and mastarbating alone (fapping).

So what I wanted to know is why when I fapped after relapsing I felt so tired (and the days/weeks after) and why sometimes after sex I don’t feel so tired, indeed I feel energetic.

2 Likes

Sex with a woman is what your body and mind is designed to do.There is and nothing ever will be wrong with that and your brain knows that. So there for your brain is wired to award you for pretty much surviving and living(This includes her masturbating you, even yourself for foreplay). But deep down your brain knows that when your masturbating alone this isn’t natural. Ask yourself this question would your rather your mum walk in on you masturbating or having sex with a girlfriend? We all know the answer

Edit: Having sex isn’t relapsing unless on semen retention (Recommend researching that) Relapse to me is ■■■■ and self pleasure

5 Likes

Have sex is good since the humanity was born.
■■■■ and masturbate yourself is a modern and bad thing that is prejudicial for us in many ways. Just simple as this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.