Seriously why men do that

Why men grow beard after marriage

4 Likes

Maybe it’s natural too because with age, their facial hair growth naturally increases?

3 Likes

Its a trend. Beards were all the rage until last century then they became no-no and now they are back. I dont grow one bc I dont have much and it itches.

3 Likes

Could be in part because they get more comfortable and feel more masculinity and don’t need to be all clean cut. I’m sure there are cultural influences too. But once you stop caring and having unrealistic high standards about appearance and are keeping it real with your spouse, it suddenly doesn’t matter if you have your facial hair growing out–maybe you at least keep it shaped or under control. And maybe the spouse likes it and you weren’t sure if they would like it before when you were younger!

3 Likes

Idk about men growing after the marriage or not. The thing I wanna know is what’s the issue with the Beard. For centuries, men have grown beard, it was a part of almost all civilisations, but in the modern times clean shave is being promoted and making Men to be feminine and weak. A Weak and immasculine men is a Liability, to his familiy and the state.

2 Likes

I have beard even before marriage so there’s that.
And My father doesn’t keep a beard.
So that’s not a generalised conception.

6 Likes

Coz maybe it looks gud or I think :thinking: it may give them a much responsible n mature kind of look​:smiling_face_with_tear:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.