Sensational Quotes to Inspire the Everyday You 🤗

giphy Hey guys, Zorim here.

I see and hear really good Quotes here and there and thought maybe we could make a group for inspirational quotes.

I’ll keep putting quotes here to help everyone out and if you want to contribute then please join the cause and leave some quotes you like or think may help others along the journey.

Please only put quotes here and no pictures about any memes or so however pictures with Quotes are allowed.

Happy Quoting my Friends !!

10 Likes

The first Quote here,

If not you,then who?
If not now, then when?

9 Likes

You only fail when you stop trying

Happy weekend bro!

5 Likes

what-we-do-now-echoes-in-eternity-372837

6 Likes

I’m a huge fan of Markus Aurelius and the concept of Stoicism.
Thanks for the quote my friend.

Pause and take a deep breath.

Remember, it is not enough to be hit or insulted to be harmed, you must believe that you are being harmed. If someone succeeds in provoking you, realize that your mind is complicit in the provocation. Which is why it is essential that we not respond impulsively to impressions; take a moment before reacting, and you will find it is easier to maintain control. (Enchiridion XX)

• Epictetus

Here is the crucial step that allows us to more rationally examine our impressions: we need to resist the impulse to react immediately, instinctively, to situations. Instead, pause, take a deep breath, and then consider the issue as dispassionately (in the sense of equanimity, not lack of care) as possible.

Taken from the app Daily Stoic Exercises

2 Likes

“Dreams are our hidden diamonds - the sum of our character, the shining stars of our destiny. Dreams, they seem to be so far away from us, but the noble man will surely learn how to fly the highest.”

2 Likes

A day without your hand on your dick keeps the Depression away.:laughing:

2 Likes

Even xenomorphs enjoy meditation, so should you.

1 Like

This is one of my Fav

I Never Lose, Either I Win or I Learn ! :fire:

8 Likes

download (8)

5 Likes

RNFetchBlobTmp_t0lt21wsx3rrndd9xgubo

5 Likes

Yup, boredom is the root of all evil,it’s alright to suck when bored in life.

6 Likes

Another day , another challenge.

4 Likes

8 Likes

@anon60348276 , damn true !

1 Like

Early to rise, Early to shine.:wink:

4 Likes

Nature has so much power that, when i feel low, looking at beautiful hills or trees make me feel better

4 Likes

:fire:

6 Likes