Semen retention day 60

Hey guys i wanna ask something on this journy the ist month was pretty good lots of benifts lots of energy with lots of urges…but after day 40 those banifits just disapear now i feel weak,headich even no motivation for thing which i used to do so much like lestining music playing pubg now the only thing i like to do is to playing cricket with cousins …can any one tell me what im going through does anyone experience the same does i will get back those benifits ?

2 Likes

Hi brother ,
I understand your feelings now. Don’t bother about the head ache and lack of motivation. It is a part of recovery. Your brain have been seriously damaged due to ■■■■ and it adapted ■■■■ as a normal thing. When you abstain your self from pmo for 40 days the brain thinks that you are doing something abnormal and it will try to get you back to the old days.
So think it as a small test of the brain to make you fail. So stay strong keep going . Continue your journey :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks brother my aim is 90 days maybe 100 but after that if things get better i will adopt this journy is a life style but what if things stay the same than i dont know what will happend but right now what i am going through seriously its sucks alot but no matter what i’ll keep going till 90 days or 100 after that see what happend thank you and sorry for my english peace :v:

2 Likes

Hi brother,
Great.
I appreciate your ‘never give up’ mentality. The 90 days is the no of days required to recover from ■■■■ and masturbation addiction for an average human being. Days may change depending upon the individuals addiction level. So don’t get disappointed if you could not achieve that in 90 days, instead push yourself harder to more days and see the magic…:innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words :blush: right now im in the dark tunnel i hope to see the light soon on the other side… my mind tricking me alot right now but people like you help alot in this journy will keep going no matter what thank you :blush: borther it will be great if you share your experience on which day you are and what you feeling ?

2 Likes

No. of years of addiction × 2 = No. of months required for recovery.

3 Likes

Bro its sucks seriously flatline is not a joke did you experience it himself its feel like im zombi again feeling shit but i’ll keep going no matamer what :fearful:

Flatline its a major chalenge for me, it really sucks but it will pass, so let’s keep going!

1 Like

It’s a good thing that your brain is not deriving pleasure from false, non natural things (pubg and music) instead compelling you to interact with humans, maybe days later you make enough pleasurable connections with real, creative beings will take away your pain.

1 Like