Self Realization is the key to success

Today i feel so proud of myself… I’m on my 23rd day and i feel energetic and fresh. I still remember talking to a member here about when i was struggling to maintain a 3 days streak. But today by the grace of God I’m on my 23rd day. I’m writing because i literally felt the change in my mind. Let me tell how … Today a few hours ago i was distracted by a 18+site in discord , i went through a explicit image , , I wasted some time inside there but after going through the server i suddenly realized i felt nothing… I was like ‘Bruh wtf are you doing !!! You reached 23rd day, are you really gonna messs it up like that???’ … Then Instantly came out deleted and blocked every site and now I’m not thinking about what i went through a few hours back…This a sign of my brain forgetting the dark side of internet i guess… All i want to say is that the day self realize the state where you are , you’re definitely gonna make it… Thanks for all praying that I did throughout this development stage… I’m aiming for 60 days challenge i hope i succed …

What are your thoughts brothers?

4 Likes

Precisely.
That’s a sign of your recovery. When you start believing that you don’t need PMO for whatsoever, that’s when you truly succeed at removing the brainwashing and settle on the path of recovery.
However, aiming for 60 days, though it may seem like a big goal for you but that doesn’t make it the right one. If I could give you an advise, it would be to forget about this addiction. Enjoy your life like you did before and stop counting the days. The counter can do it for you anyway. Nofap should be a lifestyle from now on.
Continue your journey brother and all the best!

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice CAP … That’s my way of life now …No pmo , Done with all that shit :muscle::handshake:

3 Likes

Like your confidence. All you have to do is to backup those words.
I know you can do it :muscle:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with you bro :+1:t4::100:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.