Saransh's diary- Feeling crushed after relapse

After maintaining my streak for 7 days, relapsed just now. Had a wet dream last night and was feeling different the moment I woke up. I thought the urge will fade but it defeated me. I lost control in that moment of weakness. I will try again and hopefully get rid of this soon. There are too many failures in this journey and that makes it emotionally hard sometimes to start again from zero.

2 Likes

Hi Saransh123, 7days are great. Don’t sel-guilt yourself. This time stretch it longer. If you like to join me from start this is my code 2df3gs. I am searching for a companion with whom i communicate and share.

1 Like

7 days nofap is always better than 1 days of nofap. You didn’t fap for 7 days . Be +ve

1 Like

Don’t be hard on yourself. But do try to learn from your experience. What could’ve been done differently to ease your reliance on willpower? Brainstorm :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes, let’s get in touch.:blush:

Yes, trying to stay positive.

Yes, I am thinking about my mistakes. But i have failed so many times to quit this in my life that I feel like a total failure today. I don’t want to do it but I still end up doing it. It’s hard to forgive myself after what I do.

Sorry for being a little negative. Relapse effect.