Diary (A New Arc) 25M

Bruh it is not small at all, small campus is just figure of speech.
My yesterday’s step count was 19k and today’s is 21k steps which is approx 15 km, and I still haven’t scene entire campus :joy:

2 Likes

Howis going going bro?

2 Likes

It’s going good bro, I’m gonna write today’s update now.

3 Likes

Shakuni + Faaltu billi jaadu wala(ye kahan se aa gya :joy:) + Burning skull VS Sholt

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bro don’t post title and she said jokes now, both produce weird thoughts :joy:, my mind goes a long way to think about the meaning of them which I don’t want happening now.

3 Likes

One side is full of dangerous people and there we got one cute sholt. What is the meaning of sholt btw?

1 Like

See @Sholt_Tenkerrot even iitian can’t understand your jokes right away…
It need brain storming to finally make a meaning out of it

4 Likes

You forgot to add risinglion123 there… :relieved:

1 Like

He is one of my masters who taught me this :joy:, (1st was Govid brother.)

3 Likes

Well sorry to disappoint but your jokes are lame. Not on the same level of your masters. ,

I actually regret that :joy:, have you scene me or Alan making this joke as often as you do? Learn something from us :joy:, it’s not a joke that you should go on making everyday, when someone says too sexual unknowingly then you can use this and if you use it rarely it does sound funny than annoying

4 Likes

Right, i think in different way, that’s why i find them funny :joy:. Looks like i have to generalize my mind according to you all , for these jokes.

3 Likes

No bro stop. Don’t generalisee…
Can’t you stopp

1 Like

:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Ok bro I took the first step :joy:

3 Likes

The way sholt is using these stuffs , reminds me of one incident I never forget.

Almost I year ago , The time when title of s.tape and Thats what she said was really popular here ( At that time , I just joined this forum ) , I typed title of S.tape in our class WhatsApp group. The whole group was silent after that. I regretted and deleted the message asap :sweat_smile:.

Then never used these kind of stuff

2 Likes

Ya nice step you got there.
And what long paragraph risinglion is writing

2 Likes

Took another step :joy::joy:. But that’s what…

Ive completed writing :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Maybe tips to maintain 10 diaries at the same time .

1 Like

Can you explain this joke to me now. I didn’t understand that