2 Likes

Didn’t understand this.
There are like two gifs instead of one when I click on pencil button

1 Like

Day 21

1. Study
  2. :white_check_mark:Going to sleep before/around 12 last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  4. :white_check_mark:Detox (no mobile or laptop except for studies or important matters till evening)
  5. Limiting sugar intake: Had one amul milk bottle
  6. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  7. :white_check_mark:Workout: 1.5 hrs basketball
  8. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  9. :white_check_mark:Reading ‘easy way to mindfulness’
  10. :white_check_mark:Cold shower
  11. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  12. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  13. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 5 min
  14. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  15. :white_check_mark:Practising gratitude/ gratitude journal

So yeah in college now, reached bus stand around 6am, took rickshaw from there to location of pg (paying guest house), reached here around 6:45, the room I booked here hadn’t been emptied then, they told me person would leave by 10 and then they’ll clean up the room, I put my luggage in caretaker’s room and went to see college campus which is just adjacent to the pg, I also got all the info about what to do tomorrow for registration and all by asking security guards, also went to a nearby hostel to inquire about mess, the campus is huge, I had heard that IIT Delhi had smallest campus among all IITs but I took almost 2 hours to roam around and still couldn’t see all of the campus :joy:, I returned at 10, the person had emptied the room but cleaning lady arrived very late around 12:30, the land lady is very nice though, she stayed here all the time until cleaning lady completely cleaned my room, I still haven’t done any unpacking though, I have to buy some stuffs tomorrow and do some cleaning on my own only after that I can arrange things in the room completely, and my neighbor in pg is also in same branch fortunately, mechanical design, so we went together for eating and all, we are gonna go together for orientation and registration tomorrow, we went to play in the evening, the campus is nice but the ground is extra nice, two synthetic basketball courts and three extra half courts, football field is very soft and grassy same goes for cricket field, we played basketball 3 on 3, upto 101 points, we post 100-102 damn :joy:, but other two players of ny team weren’t that good, I was the lone warrior there :joy:, I shot a lot lot of threes, many in a row, everyone on the court got impressed, they told me to come play everyday, apparently there’s a coach here who trains the college team monday to Friday, and he choses only regular people in college team, I know my game is nice but I can’t go for playing everyday, I have to deal with studies as well :joy:, classes start 3rd Aug onwards I still have two days to chill, I might go to play tomorrow again. My room doesn’t have very good signal, I have to go just outside the door of my room for calling and stuff so not using mobile much anyway because there’s nothing to :joy:, I did most of above habits after dinner, didn’t get time in the day, now I am about to sleep. A loooong post but it was a long day so this was supposed to happen.

6 Likes

Nice :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:.
Good start bro.
And here I though there must be no football field in iitd as it is smallest.:man_facepalming:t3:
There smallest is still bigger from mine.

3 Likes

Title of your st . …

1 Like

Bruhhhhh.
Stop bro. My ears are bleeding now.
Most of times i don’t even understand this joke…

2 Likes

Their smallest is still bigger from mine

it’s telling that you are not good in ***, cause you have very very small part. Don’t take it seriously :joy:. It’s for fun.

I didn’t say anything :slightly_smiling_face:. I just typed :slightly_smiling_face:.

:joy:

1 Like

No no no who said that I am bad in ***. You are deforming my message bro. :expressionless:

3 Likes

true that
lets kill him

2 Likes

We kidnap him after school and bring him to our secret location. Now there is no samaranjay neighbour.he can’t be saved.

1 Like

Warrior Arjun ka dp laga kar shakuni waali baatein kar rhe ho aap :joy::joy:.

Shakuni + Burning Skull :joy: .

1 Like

ok , let’s do it
I am getting plans ready

:joy: :rofl:

अर्जुन ने भी कर्ण को छल से ही मारा था
भीम ने भी दुर्योधन को छल से ही मारा था
जयद्रथ को भी छल से मार गया था
द्रोणाचार्य को भी छल से परास्त किया गया
पितामह भीष्म को भी

जी श्री कृष्णा :pray:

3 Likes

Satya kha nofapperadi . Chhal se utha lenge isko aur hockey sticks se marenge. Tittle of your St. Bolte hue

4 Likes

That’s what she said.

:joy::joy:

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

so you have chosen death

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
bdcdbskjbkxjb

3 Likes

Pingpong1 - Tittle of your St. Bolte hue

Aur that’s what she said bhi :joy::joy:

5 Likes

sabhi log milke koot dete hain agli baar isne bola :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Bilkul bro… Ye le (that’s what she said) ek aur le (title of your St.)

3 Likes