Sahas' promises and words

One thing i will add is that, I know one thing the less you think about relapse,noFap,masturbation the better. Don’t let it occupy your mind, you are doing yourself no favor thinking about it. I don’t spend much time on this app.(i am not telling him to be isolated hermit from rewire community. Even when i visit this app masturbation/urge is not in my mind. That’s my point. Occupy yourself with good things) I filled my schedule with things to do, things that need to be done, things that will help me to be healthy overall mentally and physically.

And yeah in the middle of that urges will visit you from time to time. You just have to handle it. There are countless methods to do that written on forum here and online. Resources are everywhere.

I hope this will help Sahas.

2 Likes

@ERNOL … Long real time posts

:+1:

@fenila I completely agree a vow is a vow he said he would leave and so I think he should…

And for all the guys actually wipping at you they better wake up. @Sahas is a complete jurk and nobody is saying anything to him in public about it talk about hypocrites if I have ever read about. All the guys like @Forerunner who I looked up to should really just realise what’s going on. I mean when I started my first topic and was crapped out by @Sahas nobody came up for me nobody actually went to all the challenges especially the ‘Master of hard mode’ where @Sahas lashed out on some people for being weak or whatever comment he gave he negatively demotivate some of the guys on the app. Especially me, I don’t know really what to say I can say anything without being judge and untrusted…

And I am truly tried of you guys false support you guys are also probably here because your ego’s are getting a boost, because most of the guys feels honoured if they are praised through you guys and especially @Forerunner gainging fame om this forum for giving wisdom and guidance.

Truely I tired of all this fighting, but each time I get involved in more fights and I just want to stand up this one time, because I feel like everybody is just backing away and say exactly the same line ’ we are a supporting forum we should not break someone down or fight’… It’s plain and simple wake up you guys nobody wants this, but now that a thing is wrong within the community nobody wants to say it and admit it and other’s want to express a means in fixing it we the underlings in this forum should suffer there under. We call each other ‘brother’ but the high society only do so in own personal gain. You guys are a joke ‘bro’ truely if you guys really are our bro’s and not just ‘bros’ and just value the opinion of other’s then you guys wouldn’t habe caused this arguement in the first place.

To be honest I am still disappointed in all this how is this app a positive influence if no one can feel they are in a family, respected and truely feel valued and supported.

I want to congratulate @fenila you stepped up you fought this battle very well you stood up and I salute you I am coming in for the support. Keep at it bro we need to remove and expose these false bros. Let’s show the rest of the community to wake up. I don’t care how bloody the battlefield will get I will fight because I have done it all me life and it is time to unleash the unapologetic me. Good luck and stay strong.

4 Likes

So basically you’re saying you hold a vendetta against @sahas? I’m sorry man but all you said didn’t mean shit. Just because you’re upset at him doesn’t mean we’re “fake Bros”, doesn’t mean we “are here to get our egos a boost.” We’re all here for support and if I see anyone bashing anyone I will say something. I’ve never seen @Sahas put anyone down so pardon me to if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t deserve to be called out to leave a forum. You’re way out of line saying some of those things but I will not fuel this fire any longer.

2 Likes

Look all I am saying is @Sahas is getting a lot of aww sorry you made a mistake well just try again… Whilst you guys failing to admit he is wrong and as well I have helped him in his ‘Challege’ he hosted and was attacked by him you can go look yourself.

You can view my post aswell thanks to him I had to defend myself. Guess what he removed his post and never apologize and nobody even supported or try to defend me in it. He reported me also at a topic hosted where we should look out for attacks against the community. It was also removed and yet again nobody said a word. I have no vandetta his own words was if he didn’t reach his goal he will leave. So this is what he must do if he is a man with honour he would keep to it. You guys also lashed out at @fenila because he spoken out on based on that fact rather than to accept he was right. So who is the fake bro now? I don’t see any one except @ ENROL tryin to help defuse the argument that helped @fenila. So I felt you are fighting without enough evidence or just fighting based on you need to, but u have weak motivation to defend @Sahas.

Another thing is I feel this community is so divided, because like I mentioned there is this false feeling to it nobody cares and the guys who truely cares and are trying to actually is helping is getting demotivated and new guys getting humiliated or no support on this forum is breaking us down.

4 Likes

@fenila
I am leaving the forum…

@Cubenix

No one can break our brotherhood.
We are NoFap brothers.

For my friends :
I learned a lot in this 3 years of failure.
Now… i know how to built a Good Life.

I will keep my mouth shut.
I will show it in my actions.

I will definitely return to forum with my first post… In 2020 … with my Reboot story. 100 days on my counter.
I will miss this forum.

9 Likes

You are my best buddy cubenix…i agree with everything you said…you helped me a lot in fighting urges…
And talking about sahas…the promise he made at first place was stupid and baseless…if people start leaving forum after relapsing then this app will get closed in 1 month.

And everyone feels angry when a person who boasts motivation and inspiration, relapse after making powerful vows.
No hate towards anybody…but i think we all were too much ‘awwwwww’

4 Likes

Goodluck then sahas. I look forward to seeing you on your 100 days but if you are having trouble do not hesitate to come back. Everyone could use support on this journey. Do whatever you feel will help you brother. Much love, God bless.

4 Likes

Whatever it takes. He will win at the end.

6 Likes

One final note i will make is that, we should not break others down or fight in the forum.

I should not do that.
@Sahas should not do that.
Anybody should not do that…
We are here to build people up, not break them.
1st be an understanding person. Be understanding towards the person you are talking with. And be careful not to humiliate or offend them and give proper respect.

Running your mouth in the wrong way for few moments creates long term friction and ruin relationships as you can see here. So, be an understanding person and be usnderstanding towards your fellow community member. That’s the lesson here.
Each person should be alert that his behavior doesn’t push others away from the community, Humiliate or demotivate others, create toxicity in conversation etc.

Please nobody add anything controversial to my reply.
If you are already upset then let it go. Or keep it to yourself, no need to add more to my reply. Be the bigger man this once for the sake of keeping this thread fruitful.

There is already a good enough conclusion it seems. Let it stay that way. No need to add any fuel for flame. But you are welcome to speak your mind as long as you are being civil.
Peace!

3 Likes

If someone has done something wrong we need to correct him.
I have seen Sahas motivating others and i have also seen Sahas being rude to others . The point is if he says something wrong we do stand against him .

@Cubenix and @fenila he do talk a lot but can’t keep his words , he is certainly trapped in this loop. But his words do inspire others to push themselves and I think it’s way better than just sitting in his house jerking off everyday. He can be a jerk sometimes , you just got to ignore him , focus on yourself and bettering yourself .

Sahas is no special , he is just like everyone in this forum. If he believes that he can beat this addiction one day than so can you.

5 Likes