Sacred's Diary (23 M)

You’re right sexual immorality has been a huge problem all throughout history. Especially in this day and age it’s an even bigger problem in my opinion.

Out of all other sins I think I’ve seen more written on sexual immorality and adultery. It’s very alarming to me how big of an issue God states that it is.

2 Likes

And yes that’s a very good idea to review all the things you’ve learned. I try to write them down physicality I just feel like it sticks with me more. Thanks for the input btw, God bless :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 7

Replanted

So far things have gotten better, but for sure they’ve also gotten harder… if that makes sense. Like I’m glad I’ve got this hope of finally beating this, but life’s been tough as well. Works been tough. I’ve been feeling drained for the past week. My emotions are generally low and so is my energy, but I understand this is apart of the process. I embrace it.

Been working towards my goals though, as usual. Fitness goals are going well, I’ve lost some weight and gained quite a bit of muscle back. Overall just been really productive and as helpful as I could be. So a good week, but a hard one.

One thing I think I could improve on is my relationship with God. Once again he whispers to me everyday but I barley acknowledge him.

Note to self: pray more, read bible scripture more.

A nice song. Made me feel passionate and brought back nostalgic feelings. :slight_smile: (Beware, it’s electronic music. I grew up on this stuff lol)

3 Likes

Good news! You’re doing great! :raised_hands:
I’m looking forward to see the growth in your life! :sparkles:

God bless you

2 Likes

I listened to the song, it’s a good one! Would be perfect for studying! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Glad you liked it. :slight_smile: And thanks I feel a lot more dedicated this time around. You’re doing so well yourself, great stuff!

1 Like

Day 10 (past mindnight)

Pmo addiction alarms me

It’s alarming and kind of insane to me that so many of us are truly hurting ourselves over and over with this addiction. I read countless journals and I see the same messages throughout. Not judging them, but just being mindful and realizing that this really is a hardcore addiction. I don’t care anymore, for some of us this hits as hard or harder than hardcore drugs. If only others could see it this way, it saddens me.

Anyways I’ve recently added more structure into my life. Having set times to do certain things seems to make it easier and motivates me more to actually do them. Then I have free time whenever I set it.

Feeling good. I’ve found that I am infinitely more confident now than I was just a month ago. I attest this to many things, the most important one is just the fact that I’m a while into nopmo. But, I do not focus on the benefits really. The benefits are good and all, but my ultimate goal is to reach that finish line. I focus on the struggle. I focus on fighting everyday against this demon of mine, and it seems to be working. I’ll fight until I can get my rest, but even then I’ll keep on fighting until I’m done here.

2 Likes

Day 11

Headaches & brain fog

Things are getting tough now. It’s like my mind is super stressed out and I can’t get good sleep. I think it’s a combination of workout fatigue, and withdrawal. It’s making me have irrational thoughts. I’m in this for the long run, but damn, this is really effecting my quality of life. Hopefully things get better soon.

2 Likes

Day 12

Feeling a lot more level headed. Looking back I was kind of getting cocky, it was probably due to high amounts of testosterone. Also the headaches are 90% gone. Everything’s getting better, thank God! For a moment there I actually contemplated relapsing just to feel better, but the moment passed and I knew I had to fight this head on for me to finally beat it.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. Now it’ll be only easier. Be cautious for urges.
Now you have no headache, no tiredness, lots of energy. Use it the right way. Build habits. Good luck!

2 Likes

Day 14

Things are going better. Still it’s a struggle everyday, but it’s a struggle that keeps me going. And I can actually dream again after so long of not being able to. Improvement! Thank God for 2 weeks!

3 Likes

Day 21

Update: told my mother about my addiction. Surprisingly she took it well. She understood me and I finally feel free like I haven’t a thing to hide. I feel so much more confident now that I’m done. I cannot disappoint her.

As to my physical and mental state, I still feel a little achey and tired but it’s getting better. Depression feels lifted but I’m still at a loss for much energy. But all things take time. Thank God for everything!

6 Likes

@Sacred It’s awesome your mother took the news well. This will only grow your bond with her. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks man, you too!

3 Likes

Day 25

When I tell you God is good I mean it. Despite everyday being a struggle he helps me. I’ve found that my social skills are much better now. I actually enjoy listening to people now. As sad and selfish as it sounds I didn’t really care about anybody but myself back then. Pmo definitely caused this. My depression is no longer. My anxiety went from 100% to nearly non-existent. Whenever it does show it goes to 33% at it’s highest. My motivation to chase my dreams is unbelievable. My relationships are improving. I am able to control myself a lot more including my emotions and my impulses. Normal everyday things look beautiful to me, whether that be the eyes of someone or some animal or whether it be the green-ness off grass and trees. The sky looks so much more vibrant. The feeling of the sun on my skin is something to cherish. And many more things including a sharper hairline, more vibrant skin, thicker hair, more energy, etc. Things are good, God is good.

4 Likes

@Sacred You are a completely new man . Happy for you.

This takes courage, you did the right thing. I hope one day , I can be as open as you to my family.

3 Likes

I appreciate you, I meant to re-welcome you but I just have been having a weird time today. Just an off day for me where I felt less social than usual. But I’m glad to see you back brother. Let’s get through this together. :fist:

2 Likes

lol no worries man, I wasn’t expecting a grand welcoming , the post just blew up. :fist: Lets do this!

1 Like

Day 29

The past 3 nights I’ve been having nocturnal emissions… What the hell… I’ve never experienced this before. I’ve experienced nocturnal emissions before but never 3 days in a row… And I doubt it’s due to fantasizing because I barley did that yesterday. Maybe the days before it could’ve been because of that, but not yesterday. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can avoid this or what’s going on? Thanks in advance.

Day 39

Don’t worry about it brother. I’ve had 2 cycles of that about 2 weeks apart. Your body is regulating your hormones, and that can mean a nocternal emission even though your dreams and thoughts during the day were pure. Stay strong. You have what it takes to see victory.

Immanuel,
~@s4omwu

1 Like