[Risinglion123] Journey from zero to infinity

Bro it doesn’t work that way, your performance in exams mainly depends on how you did throughout your preparation period, the whole semester, the whole study times you have, no fap helps in long to term to be consistent with that and other habits, you can’t expect no fap to show some magic just because you were on no fap while writing exams :sweat_smile:, I hope you get my point.

Everything, improved health, better mental clarity, more confidence, more self respect and what not

4 Likes

I can feel your pain bro. It feels like “dhokha”.
You should be protesting bro .

It did help you but may be you didn’t notice. Also what Samaranjay told you , nofap is not equal to good marks . Nofap equals to healthy mind and body…which can help in studies…
Don’t be stressed , try to stay optimistic…:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you Samaranjay and Pingpong1 for showing up. Thanks a lot

3 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like

Slipped a few hours ago. So from today onwards. I am updating my life here every few hours. So that I would be mindful of my actions and it so be brief so that I don’t feel this as a burden writing it.

1 Like

Time

9 - 9.45 AM

Woke up at 9 am. Slipped at moment I got up. Because I felt I lost hope. But gathered some courage when I heard when I heard " My morning routine " by Woice. Its was motivational because I used to follow this routine when I was in my highest streak ( When I reached 1000 days of No P ). The link if you want to hear it

Now moving on with my regular routine

9.45 - 11.15 Am

Had breakfast. When I looked in the casrol , I saw dosa and porotta. I love porotta but I didn’t take it because I promised myself since I am on " No Junk food journey ". So had 4 dosa and sambhar. My dad cooks dosa very well. He makes dosa comparable to a 5 star restaurant dish.

Then I read my daily affirmations book that I wrote it when I was in 12th Grade suffering from depression like situation. It consists of 625 quotes, daily affirmations, gratitude, dream lifestyle and vision in my life. I read 25 quotes and remaining stuff.

Then I walked for 45 minutes while practicing moving Meditation for 10 minutes , 30 minutes of Beerbiceps podcast ( The podcast was super relatable for me )and 5 minutes hearing Besabriyaan song ( I really love that song )from MS DHONI movie.

Then did pranayama for 5 min which consist of Anulom Vilom , Bhastrika and Kapalbhati.

Now to time to bath now. And start studying

The link for Beerbiceps podcast

Slipped again. No PMO is becoming depressing as hell. So for next 90 only focusing on No P. IK I failed many times associated with this. But I am trying it again.

Results came out. I got 29. One should get 35 to be eligible to write the main exam. I feel hopeless these days. I am not even eligible to write the main exam.

Nothing to say anymore. Assuming something that is positive comes up in my future

1 Like

To do list for today

Took some new decision associated with academics. Feels better. I am optimistic this time. I wont give up. Yesterday I admit , I cried a lot . But now , I am a warriors to fight again stronger.

" The warrior is not the one who never cry. The warrior is the one who shed tears for a moment and then picks up the sword and fight again "

6 Likes

Just keep on going bro …

1 Like

True warrior man

3 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like

To do list for today

1 Like

To do list for today

1 Like

To do list for today