[Risinglion123] Journey from zero to infinity

After a lot of mistakes , starting a new diary again so that I can have a new start and at the same time , doesn’t lose enthusiasm after a lot of failures.

9 Likes

Milestone 1

Current streak : 0 days

Badge : Prisoner

3 Likes

To do list for today

Why do you use many apps for habit tracking. Isn’t one sufficient?

1 Like

You alright man? I’m sorry about your relapse. Talk to me brother? What happened? How are you going to improve?

1 Like

I am using 2 apps for this , One is loop habit tracker. I use this app in order to track my habits every single day. The other app is To do List which is is to keep as a reminder for some pending works like homework or any assignments and stuff. Both the apps have different uses. I don’t find this overwhelming due to this. This is to keep my actions organized

Thanks a lot brother. I am fine. With the blessing of God, I am able to maintain optimism even after a lot of mistakes. And yeah , I am learning from mistakes too. So feeling better these days . Thanks once again.

5 Likes

Now I understand thank you

2 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like

To do list for today

1 Like

Milestone 2

Current streak : 2 days

Badge : Migrant

2 Likes

Milestone 3

Current streak : 3 days

Badge : Settler

2 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like

To do list for today

1 Like

Milestone 4

Current streak : 5 days

Badge : Peasant

2 Likes

To do list for today

Milestone 5

Current streak : 7 days

Badge : Commoner

2 Likes

From today onwards, I won’t be able to update the diary here till 11 March because I have my exams upcoming. I will update here , when I get a new badge. Hope I won’t relapse these days.

2 Likes

Congrats man for 7 days hope you will go far from here Insha Allah

2 Likes

I am updating here even if I have exams these days . I am becoming lazy even knowing the fact that I have exam tomorrow. So I should be disciplined and focus on exams at the same time

2 Likes

To do list for today

1 Like