Rewiring Phone Addiction📵 Major step against PMO addiction.🏆(September ENTRIES OPEN)

Count me in for the challenge

And so it starts from tomorrow…
All the best guys :facepunch:

1 Like

2020-11-29T18:30:00Z

22 mins

Ok… Guys as soon as @Ivar07 put last day stats result will be announced

I am Going to take 3rd position for November, Let’s see who Won November

Be ready for the December

3 Likes

You’re on the list… Best of luck I don’t want “:x:” in front of your name in December :grin:

1 Like

hi. I want to participate in the December challenge. Please add me.

2 Likes

2020-11-29T18:30:00Z

1 hour

1 Like

Have you read the rules? If not then read it and then enter your name in December list

Congratulations to the winners of November 2020 Challenge…!!!
:tada::confetti_ball:
@Ivar07 :1st_place_medal: winner
@richard21 :2nd_place_medal: 1st Runner-up
@SincereDev :3rd_place_medal:2nd runner-up

4 Likes

Congrats to @Ivar07 to achieve 1st place in First attempt and @richard21 for being consistent
And yes total your November stats to Life time board and add it
I need more discipline :wink:

2 Likes

@Kaizen @Aman1 @Consecrator @newnew @rewire_user @SAMURAI @StealthChopperinbond @Peter1505 @RaZat @hp365 all of you be ready for december
challenge started

4 Likes

@PrDr @anon40501406 @dreamnofap @TheFinalFrontier

Guys I am reminding you all of you that your december challenge already started. So Be ready
I am asking to @strongwillpower and @selfconqurer did they also want to join us?

3 Likes

I’m in brother.

This challenge will definitely help me reduce my phone usage for sure. I was looking forward to something like this and finally found this challenge which will change not only mine but other competitors’ life for sure.

2 Likes

Enter your name name self.made in December list

Have you read the rules?

@SincereDev, I won’t be able to join the challenge, as my phone usage has significantly dropped down and other activities engage me throughout the day… I no longer use it as much as I used to, so I am happy with that, now I have shifted my focus on improving other aspects of my life… All the best for the challenge :+1::100:

6 Likes

I’m sorry, I still have some more things to fix.
Also I don’t come here often so…
I can barely hold on to urges. This forum is quite distracting to me. I’m here via my laptop, and I don’t wish to do this on my phone. I wish to interact with people less n less plus give myself time

2 Likes

Yes. I am ready what to do?

1 Like

Just post your daily wasteful mobile usage in the end of the day

4 Likes