Rewiring Phone AddictionšŸ“µ Major step against PMO addiction.šŸ†(September ENTRIES OPEN)

Hey @adulrakha ā€¦ Bro actually its Ok if you donā€™t have a phone right now . You donā€™t have to do anything from your phone ā€¦ Itā€™s already the challenge about rewiring the brain to get away yourself out from phone addiction .
It does not matter if you have a phone with you or not ā€¦ You just have to calculate the time you actually give to phone and update that here ā€¦ You donā€™t have to share any screenshot just update your time honestly.
Actually the main aim to know how yourself how much time you put to the phone ā€¦ browsing internet , watching videos over youtube ā€¦ and in the end get yourself free from phone addiction.

And itā€™s totally OK if you donā€™t participate right now ā€¦ Its a monthly challenge you can try next month .

5 Likes

This challenge will restart every month. You can join anytime.

All you need to do that time is to follow this. :blush:
Third board will be added to the score board when the first challenge (july 2020) starts.

6 Likes

True that :blush: time to take things seriously.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll join for sure. Letā€™s do this!

3 Likes

@Aman1 cool I will participate next month :ok_hand:
Thank you for suggesting me this threadšŸ˜Š

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for joining inā€¦ and also for those who will join in the coming future.

Till the time this challenge starts, find out your own ways to decrease your phone usage and start practicing it little by little each day. So that when the challenge will start, you wonā€™t be suddenly made to stay away from the phone.

A small change can make a big difference

:no_mobile_phones::mobile_phone_off:

7 Likes

Rules of scoreboard updated for a better conduct of the challenge. Check it.

4 Likes

I wanna joinšŸ‘†.
Please add me in it.

1 Like

Done brother! Read all the ā€œknow the rulesā€ and ā€œscoreboard rulesā€ carefully.

2 Likes

I wanna join the challenge
Pls add me in

2 Likes

@masterofemotions @hp365 read ā€œknow the rulesā€ and ā€œscoreboard rulesā€ carefully

1 Like

Iā€™ve added myself to the scoreboard.
I want to go back to doing my dopamine detox, where I leave my phone downstairs, and only check in the morning and evening once. Iā€™ve been doing no social media/YT for two weeks now. I have been wasting time reading the news though, which isnā€™t useful at all.
Iā€™m glad you made this challenge.

4 Likes

Welcome to the challenge buddy! Its actually a step of dopamine detox! I think we got a strong challenger here !!!

3 Likes

Reward system changed

:boom: :partying_face: More Rewards added!!!

Check them out!!

4 Likes

The challenge hasnā€™t started yet, but I have. Therefore I want to share my progress today.

Today I spent 15 minutes in my food tracker, adding my food I ate today, 3x 5 minutes.
I also spent 5 minutes doing Duolingo Italian.
I spent about 10 minutes wasting time on my computer.
I will also include my useless computer time, because itā€™s like a second phone to me. I wonā€™t include time I spend practising my drawing or watching useful toturials, because I donā€™t feel this is time wastage.
I also went running for half an hour without music or phone.
I didnā€™t spend too much time on rewire app. Sometimes I do. If so, I will also include this time.

So my total for today is 30 minutes.
Good luck to all of you guys!

6 Likes

Yes you are absolutely right!!
Try to understand these 2 things :point_down:

If you even include your productive time on phone, and after that you see the total time you used your phone, you will definitely try to cut out the extra time of unproductivity and convert that much time for productive work too :blush:

Note :- you have to add the productive time also if that productive time is of short period ( motivational videos, short period of study on phone.) If this time increases by 1 hour at a time, then you donā€™t have to add it.

Reason behind this :- sometimes, under the name of productive work, our mind gets carried away to use more phone and eventually diverting the productive content to unproductive content.

2 Likes

Some additions in the text for better understanding of the goals of this challenge. Check it

1 Like

I think thatā€™s a good rule, if you study for over an hour using phone/computer, youā€™re probably focused, and not wasting time. However, watching motivational videos can quickly become mindless browsing. I donā€™t watch these types of videos for this reason, except on the rewire forum, because I canā€™t browse further on here.

5 Likes

Good thing!! Keep working hard brother :blush:

2 Likes

Iā€™m ready bro :muscle: @Aman1 @strongwillpower

2 Likes