Im @ysub ur umpire…
- Two teams consisting of 11 players each will face each other. Challenge will be mainly in the context of batting side.
- Each team gets to choose their own Team Name and Team Captain. Team captain will decide everything on behalf of ur team, so choose wisely.
- Team Captain will inturn choose the role of his teammates (batsman/bowler/allrounder).
- Once the role given, teammates can choose a player for themselves from any country without repetition from either sides.
- This is a 50 over, one match face off!
- Number of overs denotes number of days.
- While batting, a player has undermentioned quota of overs:
Opening Batsman- 8-10
All rounder- 4-6
Opening Bowler- 2-3
- While bowling, a player has undermentioned quota of overs:
Opening Batsman- 2-3
All rounder- 4-6
Opening Bowler- 8-10
- Batting captain can allow any batsman to play according to his wish… a particular order is not necessary. A batsman gets out if he relapse or if his quota of overs is complete. One batsman at a time. No retired hurts.
- If opponents r not getting all out, Bowling captain should ensure to bowl all 50 overs from every player according to the quota. A bowler can at max bowl 3 overs continuously. If the rotation is not done properly n there’s any balance overs to be bowled, Batting side will get 20 runs bonus+the balance overs will be free hits.
No —wides,no balls, extras!
As mentioned below, these are the runs a player adds to his team score, according to the days he/she survives.
Opening batsman- upto 5 days = 40 runs.
above 5 days = 90 runs.
Batsman- upto 4 days = 30 runs.
above 4 days = 70 runs.
All Rounder- upto 3 days = 25 runs.
above 3 days = 50 runs.
Bowler- upto 2 days = 10 runs.
above 2 days = 15 runs.
Opening Bowler- upto 1 day = 04 runs.
above 1 day = 08 runs.
- Captains should be most active ones.
- Bowling Captains should inform the umpire about bowling changes one-day prior.
and choose Team 1 or Team 2