Returning, struggling lots

I used to use this forum a lot when I was 16. I fell out of the nofap culture though seeing all of the negativity surrounding it, and also realizing that willpower was getting me nowhere. In my time of being gone though I’ve basically given up and I’ve ruined myself. I’ve been choking the chicken more than ever, and I feel it all in my body and mind. It’s horrible. I’m tired of this addiction running my life. I want to regulate this habit. Unfortunately since I have an Iphone, I no longer have access to this awesome app. No other nofap app feels half as good as this one, and no other forum is really as supportive as this one was. I’m 20 now, so although I’m not too late, I’m in crunch time. This is an intro but also a cry for help. I want to get back to fighting this addiction seriously. It is my number one issue. If possible I wanted to know if I could get some help. In the past having some help always made this fight a little easier. This is kind of an abrupt way to end this but I’m out of things to say. Thank you.

P.S.: Are there any good companion apps on Iphone for tracking my progress?

6 Likes

You took a good decision. We’ll support you. I’ll suggest you to maintain a diary here. Make your daily routine plan and stick to it.
Write everything you do ( from waking up to sleeping ). It will help you being able to make your day productive.

I wish you all the very best. God bless you brother :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.