Resurgence ........ 🔥

@BruceLee brother , you’re doing great. Your consistency is unbelievable. I really inspired with your journey. Give some tips to channel my sexual energy so I and many others in this community will get benefited. I will be the next High King :person_raising_hand: slowly but surely…:footprints::footprints::footprints:

3 Likes

Keep Going… congrats… 300 next target.

2 Likes

Boom :boom:
:muscle:No Nut November Nik :fire:
30 days finally!!!

5 Likes

@Taher

As @AnkitK is offline from 2 months … i would like to manage this group…
I have reorganized the scoreboard… To give it a fresh look … i want to reorganize 1st page also.

2 Likes

The scoreboard looks better now!

2 Likes

Ok, you’ll have the ownership of this post until @AnkitK returns. If he returns, it’s upto him if he wants continue maintaining it or let you do it.

4 Likes

20191112_211804

I invite all my fellow brethrens to this group.

Lets Reclaim our True selves.

3 Likes

Let us become men of God

3 Likes

What a beautiful name for a group! God bless you @Sahas for your great initiative. I’m a man of Good indeed.

4 Likes

I want to join.

Current streak - 1 day

Sharing code - pxhn8i

4 Likes

Add yourself in the scoreboard which is at page no.2 according to your streak.
If you have any trouble in your journey… we all are here to help you.

1 Like

I invite @Forerunner to grace the scoreboard with his name.

I invite my friends also… lets do it again… @udi @koylakhadan

3 Likes

Joining the group:

Let the old self die so the true self is revealed. Everyday, do your best and strive to be a man of GOD.

Current Streak: 173 days
Highest Streak - Current
Sharing Code: eoivgi

7 Likes

Day 2
I woke up early today, i had no urges throughout the day.
No youtube for today. My plan is to cut social media until sunday to clear up the mind.

aa75d1ec2e6f3baef5eeb80bb7d570be

5 Likes

Man of God Journey
Day 0
Zombie

Yesterday it was day 24. Now it is day 0. Cant believe what happened yesterday. It is hard to believe… how can i agree to the fake voices. Anyway i am trying hard to forget and forgive myself.

Super Anxiety & weakness has returned. The cough is getting worse. God please help me. I promise … i will never ever relapse. Plz forgive me last time. You have given me so many chances. Your heart is very big. Accept me for the last time. I wanna prove myself.

6 Likes

Yes, very big. No doubt :cry::pray:

2 Likes

Better to not talk. But to rather act upon what you want. Just feel the energy grow within and if an urge you feel comes just embrace it and harness it. Let’s not talk about “this time or last time” but rather action. Days are useless. Moments and what we do in our life is what counts not days. The benefits will come, but don’t focus on benefits but on what your doing everyday. :pray::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Current Streak: 0 day
Highest Streak: 29+ (last year)
Sharing code : erh9ca

I want to join this group. Please add me @Sahas

1 Like

Welcome bro,
Add yourself in the scoreboard acc. To your streak.
We are here to help you.

2 Likes

Day 3
No urges today, i’ve exercised a bit. Everything is getting better. Do i need to make an uptade everyday?

2 Likes