Report Nofap Benefits (Open to any Nofappers)

Here any individual can update their benefits of Nofap, that way we can motivate each others. There are tons of benefit of doing Nofap and without keeping this benefits within yourself share your experiences of Nofap benefits to others too, so that we can help each other continue their Nofap journey with strong determination in hope of benefits awaiting for the future.

Anyone interested can report or journal your Nofap benefits in this platform. And when you feel like relapsing come back to this and read your reported Nofap benefits.

Peace!:v::blush:

7 Likes

Such a great initiative bro… Count me in

4 Likes

Regularly I write benefits of nofap so that I get back to my senses every day. I listed for myself the benefits:

1. Ist benefit- I will free from bad and vulgar thoughts after see any girl.
  2. I achieved my full concentration.
  3. The dopamine I release on faping I would use it for my study.
  4. I feel proud.
  5. I have full control over anything.
  6. I can achieve anything.
  7. My stamina and strength increased.
  8. I look very muscular.
  9. Full of confidence on life and anything.
7 Likes

Very inspirational. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Such a great Idea!!
I’m on my second day and It really motivates me when I remember the benefits.
But i have a question: when we start to experience those benefits?

4 Likes

When you are addicted and now after 2days… What difference do you realise??

3 Likes

I think i feel proud intead of feeling ashamed. That’s the first difference I’m feeling.

3 Likes

Now that’s I call the benefits… You see you start observing the benefits… whenever you are in this journey you seeing the results… The longer you are in this journey the more you get the benefits.

2 Likes

@theurgefighter keep moving on you’ll start to see a great confidence from day 7 onwards.

2 Likes

Everybody is just lying that his/her skin started to glow like a bulb, Hair fall has stopped, now girls are coming to him and etc but these do not depend on no fap but on your genes and diet.

the real benefit of no fap that I experienced is that your body posture will improve and you always get very very hard erection.

5 Likes

I never had a long streak until now my best is 13 I’m sorry, but i have actually observed that retaining for just about a week or ten days, veins of ma forearms and back of the hand really really pop out, it’s like extra out, i have normal natural visible vains but it’s definitely cuz of nofap that they pop extra out and pump up out of nowhere cuz i have relapsed several times and they just get loosen again and when i hold ma streak for almost more than a week, they pump out and also ma legs feel kinda hard when I maintain a streak and they also loosen as i fap, i think this was the benefit i never heard from somebody else but it is definitely a natural physical change i observed several time in my recent streaks :muscle:

4 Likes

Here’s what I learned within the span of 3 days… When you are constantly fapping like every day you begin to lose that guilt you felt before… But as the days continue you realize how much you’ll lose when you relapse(And that’s a lot)… You also genuinely start feeling bad for those who keep relapsing in my experience… Like I can feel their pain and I want them out just as bad as I want it for myself… Confidence is way way boosted because you start to feel a little less bad about yourself because you’re doing good!! I can openly talk about my addiction with select people(still gotta be careful with that though)… I am starting to pray a lot and smile and genuinely enjoy life again!! Like I actually want to go outside and record dumb videos and have FUN!!! I have so much creativity and energy to do the things I want to do!!! Like I’m starting a podcast soon!! This is something I’ve wanted to do for a while now and I’m finally doing it!! Urges haven’t gone away yet but they’re easy for now… When I was on day 14… That was around the point when I was so incredibly on fire for GOD!! I wanted to get rebaptized but I relapsed and by the time I did get rebaptized I didn’t want to anymore… So I’ll have to do it again eventually… Dude, nofap is the best thing that will ever happen to you after GOD!!! It is so worth it even if you don’t see it keep working at it and you will!!! GOD bless!!!

4 Likes

What’s the main strength power to we achieve this goal

5 Likes

@adnandani We achieve self discipline, self confidence, self love, motivation and drive, etc.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.