at first some stats:
- 28 years old
- addiced since I was 13
- battling with addiction since September 2016
- max streak - 17 days
I have never tried to keep up with my diary entries, but I hope this activity let me stay on track. For past almost 4 years I learnt a bit what could be improved in my life. However, I feel that still PMO has a big impact onymy performance. I believe that getting rid of bad habits and addictions is crucial for better self-being. Without battling my cons first I feel overwhelming stagnancy and it becomes neverending journey.
What is my plan then?
Throughout my recovery I will try to use tools which just worked for me in the past to stay on track.
- keep my phone away from bed - browsing visuals in bed was my habit, yes, was, I dont wanna come back to it!
- guided meditation - I keep coming back to beginner course, which let me clear my mind a bit
- morning stretching - injuries while working out come from being nonstretched in most cases that’s why I will try to prevent it
- cold showers - work better than coffee and current temperatures will alllow to gently come back to this activity
- biking (100 km weekly), running (30 km weekly), swimming (1.5km weekly)
- staying up-to-date with my studies - I can’t prolong it anymore
- work on my programming skills
- reading a book (1 hr weekly) - I didnt read for a while…
- intermittent fasting and healthier diet
I think thats all for now. Within time I will try to update my routine.