Relapsed__again

Bro i swear i need serious help its now working like this i just relapse again and again
Suggest some fking tips

Remove your sim from your mobile .
Do exercise until you feel exhausted.
Do 3 hrs continuous meditation.

2 Likes

We don’t need to go that extreme. Like there are dudes like me who exercise very little and do no meditation but still able to maintain a good streak.

It’s all about the mindset.

exactly its about mindset i also go to gym but it doesn’t help me

Haha.Its not about going gym.Just be busy for 12 hours everyday outside your house and avoid late nights sleep before 10 pm.Pray,keep hope,faith and patience.I know urges will attack but trust me it will fly away,if you think this urges are for few seconds.
You can also do roadwork in the morning or evening for 3 kms its feels OP.But atleast get out of your house thats fucking dangerous place

1 Like

I feel your problem, I was in your situation
Try to use as blockers as you can, try to make as hobbies as you can.

Another option, you should progress gradually. First you do 1 day then 2 and keep going.

Or after every succesful day you give yourself something reward (chocolate, more game time or something) and after every failed day you give yourself punishment (you block your phone)

The main thing is : never give up

1 Like

Maybe the problem is the place where you relapse. Is it your bedroom ? Or somewhere else ? Try to stay away from it as much as possible and change the place of your furniture in your room. For example move your bed on another side if you have enough space. It sounds stupid but it helped me sooo much

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.