Relapsed again.. advices please

I am my worst enemy , i relapsed again , I downloaded tinder because i was feeling lonely and you know where it lead… i started going to church and now i feel bad for betraying God , i live in this constant feeling of fear that i will betray him again sometime , I hope now i will last longer in this battle against me…

3 Likes

social media and motion picture industry are wicked they promotes nudity and sexualize woman, nowadays women are half naked everywhere in internet are seen but reality is you don’t see half naked women in your colony or block because normal people don’t sexualize themselves, a lotta competition is going on nowadays for obvious reasons, to clear the path they are spreading these virus of nudity sexually explicit content through internet so that many young individuals who are competing may get weaker and fall off from the edge of cliff

3 Likes

We must stay focused
Remember all the misery and failure
Remember your dream and freedom
Victory is a Must have

4 Likes

Now matter how many sin you have made, keep praying your God daily. Keep chanting his name while doing that sin. He will free you from this sin.

Why to forget God while doing sin in the name of sin is a bad thing and I can’t remember God or Chant his name while committing sin ?

Moreover, no one can’t betray God. He is everywhere, omnipresent. You can never cheat God, you can only cheat you.

According to my religion , chanting the name of God can free us from any sin.

A story from our scripture :

A cheater Brahmin was very lustful and was having sex with his wife daily. His youngest son’s name was Narayan. His last day came. Narayan was his God’s name. He called his beloved youngest son by his name. But God Narayan listened this and came to survive him from the God of Death. All his sins vanished.

This is the power of chanting the names of God.

You can pray your God according to your religious belief. But pray your God daily even when you are committing sin. Dont think that you are betraying God. It is a false idea because God already knows your sin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.